INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Perfect Odds Book Tour and Giveaway


Perfect
Odds
by
Lashanta Charles

Genre:
Contemporary Romance


Calista
Brenner refuses to let go of her past. She had her entire life
figured out…except, maybe that was only in her mind. Being stood up
for her own wedding should be a clue. Regardless, she’s determined
to fix this. She just needs a plan and if there’s one thing she’s
good at, it’s planning. It doesn’t matter that she’s a
whirlwind of clumsy chaos. All she has to do is stay away from the
gorgeously irritating Jayce Cranston and her wedding-her life-will be
back on track. That’s exactly what she wants. Right? 


Jayce
Cranston has somehow let himself be bamboozled. One minute he’s
enjoying his quiet existence in his home in the outskirts of Buffalo,
NY and the next he’s dealing with a beautiful alcoholic and her
penchant for trouble. And with his business manager out of the
office, he has to actually . . . deal with people. Surprisingly, the
little ball of clumsiness is making that task so much easier to
handle.

Neither
of them could have guessed that Calista’s past would decide it
wants to be her future and will stop at nothing to make that a
reality. Could she accept that maybe her carefully laid plans weren’t
as careful as she thought? Will Jayce be able to show her that he’s
worth a chance and, together, their oddities can be perfect?











LaShanta
Charles is from South Carolina, but currently lives in Tacoma, WA.
She's married, has three tiny humans who constantly mooch off of her,
and is active duty in the US Army. She's a homebody who adores
SLEEPING, reading (romance, especially RH, paranormal, and sci-fi),
eating, white chocolate mochas, SLEEPING, Reese's PB Cups (but only
the ones stuffed with Reese's Pieces), and writing. Oh, and she hates
spiders; why do they need EIGHT legs?








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment