INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Review of A Reel Christmas in Romance by J.J. Dibenedetto




Owner of the lone movie theater in Romance, Marianne Carter loves the old movies she shows on the big screen. She’s just struck up an email friendship with a newcomer to town. Unaware of his identity but feeling loyal to him, she fights her attraction to a handsome man she keeps bumping into around town.

Under a false identity, Jack Nelson comes to Romance to investigate the historic movie theater and decide if it should receive the status of a historical landmark. Little does he know the woman sending him charming emails is the same one who owns the theater.

While Marianne’s theater plays the old classic film The Shop Around the Corner, Marianne and Jack unknowingly play out the same story in real life. Will they figure it out in time to write their own happy ending?

MY REVIEW:

I HAVE NEVER READ ANY OF J.J. DIBENEDETTO'S BOOKS BEFORE AND I AM SO GLAD I DID.  HE DID NOT DISAPPOINT ME ONE BIT.  A REEL CHRISTMAS IN ROMANCE IS A VERY ENJOYABLE ROMANTIC AND SWEET CHRISTMAS STORY.  IT IS A FUN, ENTERTAINING AND VERY ROMANTIC. YOU WILL LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS ESPECIALLY JACK AND MARIANNE.  I LOVE SEEING THEM TOGETHER.  IT WAS FUN WATCHING THEIR RELATIONSHIP DEVELOP.  IT FELT SO NATURAL AND REAL.  THERE WAS DEFINITELY A LOT OF CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM.  

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD ROMANTIC CHRISTMAS STORY, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ A REEL CHRISTMAS IN ROMANCE.   I REALLY ENJOYED THE STORY AND THE AUTHOR'S WRITING.  THIS DEFINITELY WILL NOT BE THE LAST BOOK I READ BY J.J. DIBENEDETTO.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF HIS BOOKS IN THE FUTURE.  4 STARS






Biography
J.J. DiBenedetto is author of the Dream Series and the Jane Barnaby Adventures and lives in Arlington, Virginia with the love of his life and a white cat who rules the roost.

His passions are photography, travel, the opera, the New York Giants, and of course writing.

Mr. DiBenedetto is devoted to writing books with a sense of mysticism to entertain and perhaps invite his readers to suspend belief in a way they might never have.

Since he was very young , he has always been intrigued with the supernatural and things that can't be explained rationally.

By always asking way too many questions, it piqued his interest to the point of setting his writing off and running when he grew up! All the curiosity building up all those years were finally getting put into words to captivate readers. And it hasn't ended. His main goal is to share all the stories he has inside, putting pen to paper. And that's how the Dream Doctor Mysteries were born.

Mr. DiBenedetto welcomes queries and feedback from his loyal readers. You can email him at jj@jjdibenedetto.com or at his website www.jjdibenedetto.com.

The next Jane Barnaby Adventure will be ready soon and he's anxious to hear what you think!

1 comment: