INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, July 6, 2018

The Kate Roark Magic Series Book Tour and Giveaway



The
Binding Witch and the Bounty Hunter
The
Kate Roark Magic Series Book 2
by
Laura Rich


Genre:
YA Fantasy

Kate
thought she’d never unlock her powers—let alone trigger them by
creating a familiar out of a cross-eyed pigeon.


Before
she can celebrate the good news, a terrifying bounty hunter kidnaps
her mother. 
In a race against time to save her mother,
Kate runs afoul of a dragon, and even worse, the most feared
creatures in existence—the dreaded forest gnomes. To top it all
off, she discovers long-lost magical family members who maybe should
have stayed lost. Kate is finally a witch—but it just might kill
her.


If
you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Veronica Mars and iZombie, you’ll
be rooting for this strong, snarky teen girl on every page.


Book
Two of the Kate Roark Magic Series – discover this fast-paced,
fun-filled magical read today!











The
Binding Witch and the Fortune Taker
The
Kate Roark Magic Series Book 1

The
Binding Witch and the Fortune Taker is the first in a series and a
17,500 word novelette.


Growing
up homeschooled on the Renaissance Festival circuit is weird enough,
but when you're the daughter of a powerful binding witch who makes a
living as a fortune teller, and your best friend is a middle-aged
sari vendor, weird is relative.

Fifteen-year-old
Kate Roark desperately wants to be a witch but isn't - yet. It's not
likely at her age until she meets the Fortune Taker and gets a taste
of unimaginable power - but at what cost?

Forced
to choose between keeping stolen power or making her magic dreams
come true, her ultimate decision throws her entire world into
question.

Described
as "book candy", and "compulsively readable," The
Binding with and the Fortune Taker is the first in the Kate Roark
Magic Series from emerging YA fantasy writer, Laura Rich.






Laura
Rich is an emerging author of young adult fantasy fiction about
witches. She loves to read in a hammock with a glass of iced tea,
bake cookies, garden and dress up for Halloween as (you guessed it) a
witch. She lives in Texas with her family and works as full-time
project manager. Magic may be involved in pulling all this off.










Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. Good Morning! Thanks so much for this tour and the opportunity to find out about another great book my family can read. We have a list now and it keeps growing with so many loving to read. Thanks also for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete