INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, July 13, 2018

Bad Road Rising Biker Book Tour and Giveaway



Biker
Bad
Road Rising Book 1
by
Mike Baron


Genre:
Crime Thriller

Josh
Pratt is an ex-con turned private investigator. Ginger Munz, a woman
dying of cancer hires him to find the son she lost as a baby. The
child’s father is a sadistic sociopath named Moon who has vowed to
kill her, and Josh’s girlfriend Cass, for ratting him out. The
trail leads to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally and west into a no-man’s
land where Josh learns the monstrous fate of the stolen child.






Mike
Baron is the author of Helmet Head, Whack Job, Biker and Skorpio,
four mind blowing novels that will change the way you feel about
horror fiction. In 2018, Liberty Island will release six Josh Pratt
novels in The Bad Road Rising series. Josh Pratt is a reformed
motorcycle hoodlum who found God in Jail, got out, and became a
private investigator. The stories are bleak, brutal, and harrowing,
and often very funny. 

Mike
Baron broke into comics with Nexus, his groundbreaking science
fiction title co-created with illustrator Steve Rude. He has written
for Creem, The Boston Globe, Isthmus, AARP Magazine, Oui, Madison,
Fusion, Poudre Magazine, Argosy and many others. Nexus is currently
being published in hardcover by Dark Horse. Baron has won two Eisners
and an Inkpot for his work on Nexus, now being published in five
languages including French, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish. 







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting this great, fun tour and letting us find out about terrific books to read. Thanks also for the great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete