INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, July 13, 2018

Marcun Book Tour and Giveaway


Marcun
Sky
Warriors Book 1
by
Sadie Carter


Genre:
Paranormal Romance

Eden
Summers has an unhealthy obsession with chocolate, a hate-hate
relationship with the IRS, and a failing bakery. Her love life
is…well, not dying, to be dying it would first have to exist,
right? And the only person filling up her inbox is her overprotective
mother. 

To
top things off her next-door neighbor is a rude, obnoxious sex
maniac. When he’s not keeping her up half the night with all his
banging and moaning, he’s turning her into a babbling
idiot. 
Because
the man is gorgeous. Ripped. Mesmerising. A little strange. And when
she is around him, her body melts into a pile of
goo.
Infuriating.
Marcun
Clacka has come to Earth to locate a precious jewel for his client.
He doesn’t like Earth; the people are inferior and, unlike his pack
mates, he does not wish to find a human female to mate. 
Humans
are trouble. Fragile. And loud.
Except
the tiny female who lives next to him isn’t too annoying. And she
is quite attractive. Foolishly courageous. Yes, perhaps he could mate
with her.
There
is just one problem. Sky Warriors mate in packs. One female. Six
males.
And
Marcun does not intend to share the little female.
Mine.








Best
selling author, Sadie wanted to blend her love of writing, Sci-Fi
(why did they cancel Firefly - sobs) and sexy, dominant males.



Sign
up to her newsletter (http://eepurl.com/bQPcI5) and receive a FREE
NOVELLA set in the Zerconian Warriors world, you'll also receive
information about new releases, excerpts from upcoming books and
deleted scenes.




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!










1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting this great, fun tour and letting us find out about terrific books to read. Thanks also for the great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete