INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, July 20, 2018

Mermaids of Eriana Kwai Book Tour and Giveaway



Ice
Massacre
Mermaids
of Eriana Kwai Book 1
by
Tiana Warner


Genre:
YA LGBT Fantasy

A
mermaid's supernatural beauty serves one purpose: to lure a sailor to
his death.


The
Massacre is supposed to bring peace to Eriana Kwai. Every year, the
island sends its warriors to battle these hostile sea demons. Every
year, the warriors fail to return. Desperate for survival, the island
must decide on a new strategy. Now, the fate of Eriana Kwai lies in
the hands of twenty battle-trained girls and their resistance to a
mermaid's allure.

Eighteen-year-old
Meela has already lost her brother to the Massacre, and she has lived
with a secret that's haunted her since childhood. For any hope of
survival, she must overcome the demons of her past and become a
ruthless mermaid killer.

For
the first time, Eriana Kwai's Massacre warriors are female, and Meela
must fight for her people's freedom on the Pacific Ocean's deadliest
battleground.








Ice
Crypt
Mermaids
of Eriana Kwai Book 2

From
award-winning author Tiana Warner comes the sequel to Ice Massacre,
the #1 Amazon Kindle Best Seller.



*



Meela
has just returned from the Massacre—the annual attempt to wipe out
the mermaids threatening her people’s survival. After forming an
unlikely connection with Lysi, a mermaid she was trained to kill,
Meela is determined to stop the war between humans and merpeople for
good. She knows of a legendary weapon that could bring peace if she
uses it against King Adaro, ruler of the Pacific Ocean. But her
people have plans for future Massacres and refuse to help her uncover
it.



While
Meela works in secret to unearth the Host of Eriana, Lysi is held
captive under Adaro’s tyranny. Sent to the battlefront, Lysi joins
forces with a band of rebels that could either bring her freedom—or
have her executed for treason.



Separated
by the vast Pacific Ocean, Meela and Lysi must find a way to defeat
King Adaro and end the war that has been keeping them apart.







Ice
Kingdom
Mermaids
of Eriana Kwai Book 3


The
final adventure in the Mermaids of Eriana Kwai trilogy …


Meela
and Lysi have unleashed Sisiutl, legendary two-headed serpent of the
Pacific Northwest. It was supposed to be an ally that would help them
win the war. Instead, it has fallen under the control of King Adaro,
ruler of the Pacific Ocean. If Meela and Lysi can’t stop him, Adaro
will use the deadly serpent to rid the oceans of mankind. 


With
the American military using catastrophic weapons of their own to
retaliate, Meela and Lysi must make peace between humans and
merpeople before one race destroys the other. The journey will risk
their lives and put their relationship to the test—but the
vengeance that has been consuming Meela’s thoughts, day and night,
might prove even more dangerous.





Tiana
Warner is the best selling author of the Mermaids of Eriana Kwai
trilogy. Her books have been acclaimed by Writer’s Digest, Foreword
Reviews, and the Dante Rossetti Awards. She holds a bachelor’s
degree in Computer Science from the University of British Columbia.
Tiana enjoys riding her horse, Bailey, and is an active supporter of
animal welfare.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!










No comments:

Post a Comment