INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Faking Lucky Book Tour and Giveaway


Faking
Lucky
by
Q. D. Purdu

Genre:
Contemporary Romance

Desdemona,
a pianist in the Austin life-music scene, is channel-surfing when she
stumbles upon the program Marriage Exposure. The trashy
television show gets people to spill all the secrets of their sex
lives, and Desdemona’s ex-boyfriend just happens to be a guest. To
her shock and horror, Desdemona’s ex announces on national
television that he dumped her because she never got the big O. “She
faked…,” he says. Every single time.
Her
life is wrecked! If her friends, family and colleagues haven’t seen
the interview yet, they will.
How
do you survive a scandal like this? How did he know she faked? And
why is it that in the bedroom, Desdemona never, ever gets lucky?
The
lovable, creative and quirky heroine tackles these challenges. As
Desdemona tries to run damage control on her reputation, she begins
to explore her sexuality. Along the way, she will get a second chance
at genuine love.
Q.
D. Purdu’s Finding Lucky won first place in the
romance category of the Texas Writers’ League. Desdemona’s quest
for the Big O is full of hilarious moments, handsome men, and
heartfelt memories.










Q.
D. Purdu’s debut romance FAKING LUCKY, under the title of DESDEMONA
FINDS THE BIG O IN LOVE, won first place in the Texas Writers’
League Romance category, 2014. Her novella THE LIGHT WE FOUND, first
published in MOTHER'S DAY MAGIC anthology, is now available as a
stand-alone short read. 


Q.
D. loves her rescued puppy, red wine, running through sprinklers,
dark chocolate with sugared ginger, and anything wrapped in a corn
tortilla. Her prized possessions include a hot pink Christmas tree
and a garden full of okra and basil. 

She
hasn’t decided what she’ll be when she grows up, but whatever it
is will be filled with romantic impossibilities.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. I love reading about great books we had not heard of previously so thank you and also for the great giveaway as well.

    ReplyDelete