INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Bad News Book Tour and Giveaway


Bad
News
by
Lilly James

Genre:
Contemporary Romance

There
is no wrong or right way to deal with a death. Or to grieve in a way
that is expected. The loss of a loved one can hit you in ways you
could never imagine. At least, it did to Hunter Holland. College
Junior Hunter knows he messes up; he knows he hates his life; he also
knows he blames his father for his mother’s death. What he doesn’t
know is that his life is about to change–all thanks to Louisa
Dawson. Louisa, the freshman, is sweet. Shy. Innocent. She doesn’t
care for boys, but rather books. Hunter is crazy, a player, and as
cocky as they come. The college ‘bad news’ is everything she
wants to stay away from, yet he is everything she is drawn to.
Focused on her studies, Louisa doesn’t have time for Hunter who is
both distracting and disruptive, but Louisa is the breath of fresh
air Hunter needs. She is the only girl he is willing to work for. She
is also the only girl that understands why Hunter is living the life
he is. Louisa is determined to prove to Hunter that living in a
tormented past is never going to guarantee a happy future. They say
opposites attract… maybe they do.





British
Author Lilly James is a woman with a wild imagination that has to be
set free into the arms of a keyboard.


Writing
gives Lilly that chance to escape the real world and live in a world
of fantasy with her characters. 

When
she's not writing you'll find her singing terribly to music, curled
up with her kindle, or doing something boring like everyday chores
that unfortunately need attention. 

Lilly
lives in Wales, is a mother of one beautiful little girl, and loves
reading, chocolate and wine. All in that order.








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment