INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Shenanigans Book Tour and Giveaway


Shenanigans
by
Gail Koger

Genre:
Paranormal Romance

Kandi
Cain inherited her Dr. Doolittle abilities from her grandmother and
became a psychic pet detective. To her dismay, she just acquired the
power to communicate with the spirit world, but dead people give her
the willies. 


Just
when Kandi thought her life couldn’t get more complicated, the
neighbor from hell moved in next door. The nasty guy’s name is
Dutch Callaghan. How can someone so gorgeous be such a dick? Kandi
could chalk some of it up to his job. Dutch is a Phoenix PD homicide
cop. 

Kandi’s
current case is rescuing a Yorkie from a brutal dog fighting ring.
Little does she know her dog napping suspect is involved in a series
of brutal murders. Disguised as an elderly nun, Kandi rescues the
Yorkie and, in the process, blows the hell out of Dutch’s
undercover operation.

Kandi
now finds herself a person of interest in her client’s murder and
her sexy-as-hell, pain-in-the-butt neighbor is in hot pursuit of the
Ninja Nun. Is Dutch about to slap the cuffs on? Only time will tell.







How
do I come up with my stories? Being psychotic helps. I was a 9-1-1
dispatcher for way too long. All those years of wild requests, screwy
questions, bizarre behavior and outrageous demands have left me with
a permanent twitch and an uncontrollable craving for chocolate. Don’t
get me wrong. Working as a 9-1-1 dispatcher can be very rewarding.
BUT - some days I felt like the entire world was nuts. I mean, c’mon,
who in their right mind calls 9-1-1 for the winning lottery numbers?
To keep from hitting myself repeatedly in the head with my phone, I
took up writing.



I
made the Night Owl's Awesome Paranormal Romance Authors List.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having the gang over. What does Dutch consider the perfect date? An all-you-can-eat fajitas at a fast-food joint.”

    ReplyDelete