INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Kinky Briefs Cinque Book Tour and Giveaway



Kinky
Briefs, Cinque
by
Seelie Kay

Genre:
Sweet Romance & Erotic Romance Short Stories

Take
a kinky romp through Lawyerland, where erotic encounters, sizzling
partnerships, and euphoric flights of fantasy consume lawyers in
love!
 


 A
young lawyer’s wicked pen unleashes erotic flights of fantasy,
spinning tales of a sensual Sheikh and his lawyer wife who battle
terrorism despite a price on their heads, a former rocker turned
lawyer faced with a life-altering decision, a law school ménage a
trois gone wrong, and a criminal defense attorney whose practice tips
into the paranormal. The naughty yarns continue with a medieval
adventure, a secret agent’s obsession with a law professor, a Lady
turned lawyer fighting to regain her footing after a profound loss, a
law student who strips to fund her studies, a fledging lawyer
questioning a sexy deal with the devil, and a kinky lawyer fighting a
chronic illness. This scintillating collection of ten sizzling short
stories will make you laugh, they’ll make you cry, and yes, they’ll
even make you blush, but in the end, you’ll run out and buy a set
of handcuffs. Because you’re going to want to experience at least
one of these hot little fantasies! 










Seelie Kay writes about
lawyers in love, with a dash of kink.


Writing
under a nom de plume, the former lawyer and journalist draws her
stories from more than 30 years in the legal world. Seelie’s wicked
pen has resulted in seven works of fiction, including Kinky
Briefs
, Kinky Briefs, Too, The Garage Dweller,
Kinky Briefs, Thrice, A Touchdown to Remember, and
Kinky Briefs, Quatro, as well as the romance anthology, Pieces
of Us
.


When
not spinning her kinky tales, Seelie ghostwrites nonfiction for
lawyers and other professionals. Currently she resides in a bucolic
exurb outside Milwaukee, WI, where she shares a home with her son and
enjoys opera, the Green Bay Packers, gourmet cooking, organic
gardening, and an occasional bottle of red wine.


Seelie
is an MS warrior and ruthlessly battles the disease on a daily basis.
Her message to those diagnosed with MS: Never give up. You define MS,
it does not define you!











Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring Kinky Briefs, Cinque on your blog! Love comes in all shapes and sizes and that's one of the messages I hope I convey with my collection of short stories. To learn more, please check out my book trailer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk2hI-tMIWE&t

    ReplyDelete