INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Bound Book Tour and Giveaway


Bound
by
Jennifer Dean

Genre:
YA Paranormal Romance

When
fate leads Emma Morgan back to her small hometown of Washington, she
learns that the life she knew three years ago has changed once she
meets the charmingly, mysterious Liam Alexander. But when her brother
Sean, voices his disapproval, Emma finds her loyalty in the way of
her newfound curiosity of the youngest Alexander. Only the more she
tries to avoid Liam the more she finds him in her constant
company. 


A
risk that leads down a dangerous path once Emma begins to discover a
secret about the Alexanders that no human should ever know.









I
was never that child you found in the corner reading. In fact, I
loathed the idea of picking up a book. The activity seemed more of a
chore than a past time.
All that changed when my brother began talking to me about the
newest novel he was reading.Harry Potter and The Order of the
Phoenix. 
Before I knew it, my curiosity got the better of
me, luring me to try the series. It didn't take long for my mindset
of reading to turn on its head. 
But even with my new hobby discovered it wasn't until my junior
year of college that I developed a hidden desire for writing stories.
And when I found myself writing scenes instead of paying attention to
my professors, I knew becoming a writer was the career path I was
meant to follow.




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!










No comments:

Post a Comment