INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Deadly Shadow Book Tour and Giveaway


Deadly
Shadow
The
Assassin Chronicles Book 1
by
Kim Cresswell
Genre:
Paranormal Suspense Thriller

The
Assassin Chronicles TV series is in development with Council Tree
Productions.


Two
recent murders.
 Two
serial killers. A conspiracy that reaches beyond the physical
world.

Consumed
with grief over the tragic death of her husband, FBI agent Victory
McClane is obsessed with finding Ohio's serial killer, "The
Wrapper".

When
another young woman turns up dead and the victim is linked to Derrick
Lynn, son of the Secretary of Defense, Victory finds Derrick has all
the right answers and is a little too helpful.

Derrick
has a secret: He's a government assassin who uses his unusual
paranormal skills to eliminate targets. Determined to keep his own
secrets buried, he offers to help find The Wrapper.

But
can Victory trust him?

As
the body count rises, Victory must cross a dangerous line--into a
world of government cover-ups, murder, and betrayal--a decision that
will test her limits. And everything she believes in.

The
battle between good and evil begins! Deadly Shadow is the first book
in the gripping paranormal/supernatural thriller series, an
action-packed blend of suspense and mystery for detective and crime
book lovers.












Kim
Cresswell is the award-winning Canadian author of the action-packed
Whitney Steel series. Kim recently signed a 3-book translation deal
with LUZIFER Verlag for the
first three books in the series:
Reflection,
Retribution
and
Resurrect.
The popular series will be published in German beginning in 2018. Her
novel,
Reflection,
has won numerous awards and the book trailer was featured online at
USA
Today
.


She
has also published two Kindle Worlds novellas (
Jet:
Oblivion, Jet: Duplicity
),
featuring characters from her Whitney Steel series and JET from
Russell
Blake's
New
York Times

and
USA
Today

bestselling JET action thriller series.









Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!





1 comment: