INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, September 22, 2016

To Find A Viking Treasure Norse series Book 2 by Gina Conkle

To Find a Viking Treasure - Tour Banner

BOOK INFORMATION

TITLE – To Find a Viking Treasure
SERIES (& Book #) – Norse series, Book 2
AUTHOR – Gina Conkle
GENRE – Viking romance
PUBLICATION DATE – September 13, 2016
LENGTH (#Pages/# Words) - 200
PUBLISHER – NYLA (self-pub)
COVER ARTIST – Kim Killion
NOTE – To Find a Viking Treasure is a standalone novel. Readers do not need to read the series in order.

GinaConkle_ToFindAVikingTreasure_HRBOOK SYNOPSIS

Survival’s in his blood
Rough-souled Brandr’s ready for a new life far from Uppsala, but he can’t stop thinking of a certain flame-haired thrall named Sestra who gets under his skin. Before he leaves for good, the Viking has one final task —Protect her at all costs.
Saving others is her purpose
A slave since birth, Sestra’s life has been filled with hardship…until she learns of a treasure hoard. With war coming, claiming the riches will save lives, but only one Viking can help her on this journey —Brandr, the fierce silver-eyed scout.
Chasing more than silver and gold
Brandr and Sestra have shared taunts and barbs. Now they must share trust in what becomes a desperate bid to survive. Passions flare as secrets unfold, leading one to make a daring sacrifice that changes everything on their quest To Find a Viking Treasure…

BUY & TBR LINKS

AMAZON KINDLE US – http://goo.gl/6a5Qi4
AMAZON KINDLE CA – http://goo.gl/dbaQ1m
AMAZON KINDLE UK – http://goo.gl/X9FhjC
BARNES & NOBLES NOOK – http://goo.gl/nyLR4W
ITUNES – http://goo.gl/ZQH5r9
GOODREADS – http://goo.gl/CJqc8h
KOBO - http://goo.gl/CxvIVv

EXCERPT



Rated R – “That’s not the answer I’d hoped for.”
Brandr rooted out a lock from hair falling down her back and pulled it over her shoulder. He concentrated on the red coil, his thumb and forefinger straightening the curl all the way to its tip. Firelight caught rare gold strands. His curious touch could be the wick showering sparks all over her body. A pulse teased soft skin between her legs, and the flesh folds felt heavy.
Still, she had to know. “Do you promise to lay only with me for the rest of your life?”
The curl sprang free. “You’re unsure of your future.”
“Yes. Especially with you.”
Brandr’s lids dropped low. Both hands traced arcs across the tops of her breasts. The round curves brimmed over loose cloth she was about to drop. Her arms were heavy and her nipples begged to be touched. Wetness trickled between her legs. She fidgeted, pressing her thighs together, the pressure adding to her misery.
He scowled at his fingers caressing her. “I’m not the best man for you.”
A small line slanted between his brows. If she read him right, the Viking didn’t like how much he craved her breasts. His nostrils flared, and his mouth opened as if he’d devour those curves and not stop.
“That’s not the answer I’d hoped for,” she said weakly.
A shadow passed over Brandr’s face. “I want to be, but I’m not.”
The Viking cupped her high, freckled curves with both hands. Gentle and seeking. She trembled. Her toes pressed hard into the earthen floor. The fierce bahadur battled against his own needs and wants. She covered his hands with hers, seeking connection. She found Brandr’s textures—rough skin, the roped scars born of desperation reaching from his wrist, the play of muscles and sinew on strong, life-saving hands.
Beyond the open shutters, a breeze blew through untended rye fields. The Fyris River beside the fields, the river that would take him away.
“Don’t pull away from me.” His voice was ragged with need. The heels of his hands teased her nipples through the linen with the barest pressure.
The excited tips poked hard against cloth. Her body knew what it wanted— his hands rubbing her skin, his hardness inside her, a connection deep enough to forget where she ended and he began. The future was tomorrow. On the island, she’d untangled his last tortured secret.
Tonight, she’d let the man unravel her.

AUTHOR BIO

Years ago I eloped at midnight after my favorite alpha male (Brian) won a game of pool. We got married the next morning in Vegas and life’s been an adventure ever since! We have two teenage boys who keep us hopping. Family vacations often take us to museums, castles, and forts, which my sons like better than roller coasters. Viking and Georgian romance is my happy place to read and write. My other happy places are times with friends, cooking, a little gardening, and a long ago love for exercise that I keep trying to revive.

AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS


GIVEAWAY PRIZES

$50 Amazon Giftcard
2016 Follow Button

No comments:

Post a Comment