INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Teach Me To Prey by Samantha Jacobey


Teach Me To Prey
Samantha Jacobey
Genre: Mystery Suspense Thriller
with a romantic twist
184 pages


Teach Me to Prey Cover.jpg



WTMO Synopsis Banner Final.jpg


Rebecca Stewart had never let things get personal with her students; a mistake that could cost her far more than a broken heart.


Jason and his friends enjoyed tormenting teachers. When they set their sights on Miss Stewart, nothing would prevent them from bringing her down.


Avoiding Jason’s advances and navigating an epic clash of wills, the young woman felt relieved to see graduation day finally arrive. Little did she know, it wouldn’t end there. Pregnant and alone, she could only keep her secrets for so long.


After one of the boys is found murdered, the police haul her in, but she denies having done anything wrong. Can she convince them of the truth before all three of the young men fall victim to a killer, forcing her to raise her child alone?


Find out in the action packed thriller...TEACH ME TO PREY.…

tmp2.jpe


wtmo buy links.jpg



WTMO Teasers Banner Final.jpg

tmp4.jpe
tmp5.jpe


WTMO what others say.jpg


OVER 15 5 STARS REVIEWS, here’s a sample:


From the prologue to the epilogue I was hooked. The story of a teacher's struggle with students alone made this book worth reading. I highly recommend this book for anyone that is looking for a good summer read.
~ Diane Potos


GREAT READ!!! This book was NOT what I was expecting...It was 1000x BETTER!!!! Samantha Jacobey has written a dark read that will leave you guessing until the very last page!!! I LOVED this book and HIGHLY recommend it!!!  ~ Ebony Arrington - McMillan


Definitely a 5 Star Read! The story has twists and turns and the ending may not be as you expect!
~ Lori Lazzara


A 5-Star Must Read! I really enjoyed this book – the author knows how to keep your interest until the very end! ~ L. Remenicky


WTMO Author Bio Banner Final.jpg



samantha.jpg
Anyone who knows me could tell you, I am a friendly kind of person, never met a stranger and take up conversations any where at any time. I work hard, and my mind never seems to shut down, as I wake up often in the middle of the night with ideas pouring out and demanding to be dealt with. Of course that means much of my books were written in the middle of the night.


I grew up and still live in the great state of Texas where everything is bigger, where we have warm weather and a central location. I love my state, my town, and my family, which includes my four sons, my significant other, and many friends as well.


I have thoroughly enjoyed writing the books that are currently available and hope you will enjoy reading them just as much. And of course, there will be many more stories to come.




wTMO hostedby.jpg


1 comment: