INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, September 2, 2016

Review of Hidden Moon by K.R. Thompson



When 17 year old Nikki Harmon moves to Bland, Virginia, she expects her new life will be as dull as the town's name.

But she finds that not everything is as it seems and the forest surrounding her new home holds secrets—one of them being a centuries-old Indian legend, carefully guarded by Adam Black Water, the leader of a pack of boys known as the Keepers.

Nikki will soon discover that the forest holds more magic and danger than she ever dreamed possible as a killer lurks on the Appalachian Trail. As she searches for the truth, she will unearth the darkest secret of all.

But will she lose her heart? Or will she lose her life?

MY REVIEW:

I AM A BIG FAN OF PARANORMAL AND SUSPENSE.  K.R. THOMPSON HAS CREATED A MAGICAL AND ENCHANTING WORLD IN HIDDEN MOON  THERE ARE SO MANY MAGICAL CREATURES AND SHIFTERS THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.  I REALLY ENJOYED THE INDIAN LEGENDS AND THE WOLVES.  I LOVED HOW ALL THE CHARACTERS DEVELOPED ESPECIALLY NIKKI AND ADAM.  THEY BOTH CHANGED AS THE BOOK PROGRESSED.  I LOVE THE CONNECT NIKKI AND ADAM HAD AND THE CONNECTION SHE EVENTUALLY HAS WITH THE PACK.  I LOVE THE MYSTERY SURROUNDING THE MURDERS AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES.

I REALLY ENJOYED READING HIDDEN MOON. IT WAS AN EXCELLENT READ THAT KEPT YOU GUESSING THROUGHOUT THE BOOK WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.  FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE UNTIL THE END, I WAS HOOKED. I DID NOT WANT TO PUT THE BOOK DOWN.  IT WAS A FAST READ FOR ME.  K.R. THOMPSON HAS CREATED THIS MAGICAL WORLD AND CHARACTERS THAT DRAW YOU INTO THE STORY.  IF YOU ARE A BIG FAN OF PARANORMAL AND LOVE SUSPENSE, YOU WILL ENJOY READING HIDDEN MOON.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES.  I LOVE K.R. THOMPSON'S WRITING AND STORYLINES.  SHE IS AN EXCELLENT WRITER.  5 STARS  






K.R. Thompson writes paranormal stories with a bite and fairytales with a twist. An avid reader and firm believer in the magic of books, she spends her nights either reading an adventure or writing one.

She still watches for evidence of Bigfoot in the mud of Wolf Creek.

Be the first to know about new releases! Join my VIP mailing list for the latest in my stories, exclusive excerpts, giveaways, contests, and more!

http://www.krthompson.net

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Victoria! <3 I'm SO happy you enjoyed Hidden Moon!

    ReplyDelete