INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Angela Ford's Provoked is Free! September 1st-5th 2016

Angela Ford’s PROVOKED is FREE! September 1st-5th 2016
https://www.amazon.com/Provoked-Angela-Ford-ebook/dp/B01E4YIAQS/
Her husband’s actions provoked her but his death haunts
her...


Secrets, lies and hidden agendas bring Detective Riley
Briggs closer to the truth. What   scares
him more is that he’s fallen in love with a woman who got away with murder.

Lust...Murder...Poison

What are readers
saying about Provoked...
“As a fan of Angela Ford’s work, this is one of
her best, most suspenseful and ingenious stories.
The cast of characters offers a taste from sweet to evil, gullible to
controlling, with passion and sexy to
cruel and devious. The dialog takes the reader on this roller coaster journey with an unexpected surprise
at the end. Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer!
” - Amazon Reviewer -
“Angela Ford weaves a tight story of intrigue
and murder in the novel Provoked. Basia is a woman
provoked by the man she thought loved her to do the unthinkable.”
- Amazon Reviewer - 

Excerpt from Provoked...
Basia reached for the vial she’d slipped in her pocket
once the coffee brewed. Her trembling hand released the poison into his thermos
and secured the lid. She placed the empty vial back in her pocket. Basia
planned to discard it along their hike on Eagle’s Path. He’d forced her hand to
his demise. Darek left her no choice. She knew her actions were wrong but his
actions had provoked her. She reassured herself t
here’d
be no possibility the thallium would be found in his blood. If his body was found, they’ll report his
death as a hiking accident. His fall
from the cliff will be noted as his cause of death. I’m just helping his fall.
Basia looked out the window at the beautiful scenery she hoped would ease her
nerves.
“Moja
kochana, are you ready to hit the trails?”
His voice startled her from her
thoughts. She didn’t turn to face him. She couldn’t. The scent of his cologne
hit her, and then she felt his coarse hands lift her shirt and slide around to
her belly. I’m not your love.

In the beginning
she’d craved his touch. Now it sickened her. He leaned in closer and blew his
hot breath on the nape of her neck. His throaty moan cried out arousal. The
sudden hard grind of his groin against her backside confirmed it. She worried
she’d have to make love to him one more time before she killed him.

Best of all...it’s
FREE! September 1st to 5th, 2016
https://www.amazon.com/Provoked-Angela-Ford-ebook/dp/B01E4YIAQS/
Hope you’ve had an amazing SUMMER...I hope to help you FALL in love with more
reading! 
Ange
 Escape with a Book by Angela Ford
Romantic Escapes : http://www.angelafordauthor.com




No comments:

Post a Comment