INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Review of Sunset Kisses by Angela Ford




Alivia Jones yearned for success, or so she thought. A full scholarship to Columbia took her out of the small dull town she grew up in. There she left her childhood sweetheart Jacob Adams broken-hearted and never looked back; until an invitation for her tenth reunion arrived.

On her climb to success on Wall Street she sold her soul to the CEO of Financial Freedom, Brent Atwood. Rich, successful with a body no woman could deny; he wanted Alivia and she wanted his signature on her paycheck. Her emotional struggle to stay with him tore her apart until she finally realized and admitted that he did not own her. His threat to ruin her on Wall Street no longer scared her. She quit her job, ended her arrangement with Brent and left to meet her best friends in Sunset Beach for their reunion.

Her hesitation to see Jacob again disappeared with a reunion under the tall oak at sunset. One sunset, one kiss reunites a love that never left her heart. Will sunset kisses and one crazy idea keep Alivia in Sunset Beach?

MY REVIEW:

SUNSET KISSES IS BOOK 1 IN THE SUNSET BEACH ROMANCE SERIES. ANOTHER WONDERFUL READ BY ANGELA FORD WHO NEVER DISAPPOINTS ME WITH HER WONDERFUL WRITING AND CHARACTERS. I LOVE THE SMALL TOWN SETTINGS.  I THINK THE PEOPLE ARE SO MUCH CLOSER AND CARE MORE ABOUT ONE ANOTHER.

ALIVIA HAS LONGED FOR SUCCESS AND WHEN SHE GET A FULL SCHOLARSHIP TO COLUMBIA, SHE TAKES IT.  SHE LEAVES HER CHILDHOOD SWEETHEART, JACOB AND THE SMALL TOWN BEHIND.  ON HER CLIMB TO SUCCESS ON WALL STREET, SHE REALIZES SUCCESS ISN'T WHAT IT IS CUT OUT TO BE.  WHEN SHE RECEIVES AN INVITATION TO HER REUNION, SHE QUITS HER JOB AND DUMPS HER CONTROLLING BOYFRIEND.  SHE MEETS HER FRIENDS IN SUNSET BEACH FOR THEIR REUNION.  WHEN ALIVIA SEES JACOB AGAIN, SHE REALIZES EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER WANTED HAS BEEN HERE ALL ALONG.  WILL JACOB FORGIVE HER FOR LEAVING AND DOES HE STILL LOVE HER?

SUNSET KISSES WAS SUCH A ROMANTIC LOVE STORY FOR ME.  I LOVE THE CLOSENESS AND FRIENDSHIP ALIVIA AND JACOB SHARED TOGETHER.  THEIR RELATIONSHIP WAS TRULY SPECIAL.  YOU COULD FEEL HOW DEEPLY THEY CARED ABOUT ONE ANOTHER.  ALIVIA LEAVING WAS SO HARD FOR BOTH OF THEM ESPECIALLY JACOB.  JACOB REALIZED HE HAD TO LET HER GO IF HE TRULY LOVED HER AND IF SHE WAS HIS SHE WOULD RETURN.

I LOVE ANGELA'S WRITING AND I AM NEVER DISAPPOINTED WITH ANY OF HER BOOKS. SHE IS TRULY A ROMANTIC AT HEART AND WRITES WITH SUCH PASSION AND LOVE.  HER CHARACTERS ARE SO VERY REAL LIKE AND SO IS THE STORY LINE.  HER WRITING IS SO BELIEVABLE AND YOU CAN FEEL EVERY CHARACTER'S EMOTION.  YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IN SUNSET KISSES OR ANY OF ANGELA'S BOOKS.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ SUNSET KISSES AND THE REST OF THE SERIES.  ALSO, ALL OF HER BOOKS ARE REALLY GREAT READS.  YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.    SHE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE WRITERS AND I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT BOOK SHE WRITES.  5 STARS



AUTHOR BIOGRAPHY:




Angela Ford originates from Nova Scotia...Canada's Ocean Playground! Her love of the ocean and sunsets are always in her heart and give her inspiration. Her love for words keeps her turning the page. She is never without a book, whether she's reading or writing. Her dedication and involvement with cyber safety seminars gave her an Award of Distinction and sparked the idea for her first book Closure. Between two jobs, being a mom with a home always filled with teenagers and rather interesting stories; she is lucky to have one very patient and understanding man. Every possible quiet moment she finds, she treasures and just writes about the moments to come. She is a member of the RWA and an avid reader of Romance.You can follow her at bookstogonow.com or visit her website http://www.angelafordauthor.com
Follow on twitter http://twitter.com/angelaford67
Follow on facebook http://facebook.com/writerangelaford
Follow on Goodreads http://goodreads.com/angelaford13
Follow on Blogger http://angelafordauthor.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment