INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, August 14, 2015

Review of Rules of Love by Natalie-Nicole Bates



On the surface, Paige Paget seems to have it all. She’s beautiful, confident, successful, and the co-owner of a new business, Cheer-Mania Academy, with her sister, Polly.

But beneath her seemingly charmed life, Paige is a woman stifled by rules.
When she meets Jordy Evans, the brother and now guardian of Paige’s fourteen year old student, Gabrielle, she believes Jordy may be the man of her dreams.

Dating a man with the responsibility of parenting a teen means a whole new set of rules, and Paige isn’t so sure she can handle it.

But the rules of love might not let Paige get away so easy!









MY REVIEW:

PAIGE IS RUNNING A SUCCESSFUL CHEER MANIA ACADEMY WITH HER SISTER, POLLY.  WHEN SHE MEETS HER 14 YEAR OLD STUDENT'S GUARDIAN AND BROTHER, JORDY, IT IS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. FROM THEIR VERY FIRST MEETING, THE SPARKS FLY AND THEIR PERSONALTIES CLASH.  RAISING A 14 YEAR OLD ISN'T EASY AND A NEW SET OF RULES.  PAIGE IS TIRED OF BEING CONTROLLED BY RULES.  SHE HAS BEEN STIFLED BY RULES HER WHOLE LIFE.  WILL PAIGE BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE RULES SO SHE CAN FIND HER HAPPILY EVER AFTER?

I REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY.  I LOVED THE CONSTANT BICKERING BETWEEN PAIGE AND JORDY AND THEY HAD CHEMISTRY.  JORDY TOOK HIS RESPONSIBILITY AS GUARDIAN REALLY SERIOUSLY AND ALWAYS PUT HIS SISTER FIRST BUT IT DEPRIVED HIM OF A LIFE.  WHEN HE MEETS PAIGE, HE KNOWS SHE IS THE ONE FOR HIM BUT NEVER WAIVES IN HIS RESPONSIBILITY. 

RULES OF LOVE WAS A FAST AND ENJOYABLE READ.  NATALIE-NICOLE BATES PULLS AND DRAWS YOU IN A STORY AND KEEPS YOU IN THE STORY UNTIL THE VERY END.  I LOVE ROMANTIC READS AND I REALLY ENJOYED HER WRITING. NATALIE-NICOLE DID A WONDERFUL JOB WITH THE CHARACTERS AND IN EXPRESSING HOW THEY WERE FEELING.  I REALLY ENJOY THE STORYLINE AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE BOOKS BY NATALIE-NICOLE BATES.  SHE IS A WONDERFUL WRITER AND I LOVE HER STYLE OF WRITING.  4 STARS  


AUTHOR BIOGRAPHY:

Natalie-Nicole Bates is a book reviewer and author.
Her passions in life include books and hockey along with Victorian and Edwardian era photography. Natalie contributes her uncharacteristic love of hockey to being born in Russia.
She currently resides in the UK where she is working on her next book and adding to her collection of 19th century post-mortem photos.
Visit Natalie-Nicole online at www.natalienicolebates.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for reading and reviewing Rules of Love! I am truly grateful and appreciative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely interview. Hope you sell a bunch
    Chris

    ReplyDelete