INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, August 7, 2015

.99 Sale Distorted Loyalty by Stacy Eaton


















Emergency room Doctor Rachel Wilde and Detective Grant Murphy meet by chance and it takes only one glance and a simple gentle touch to ignite their senses. 





When Grant’s wife is in a tragic accident, Rachel goes above and beyond the call of duty to save her life. It is the moment she faces Grant again that their lives begin to spin out of control and they realize the lives of their loved ones were deeply intertwined. 





The distorted loyalties of the ones they lost will drive a wedge between them and it will take another death, a last will and a look beyond the grave to find the path they must follow.











Romantic Suspense






PUBLISHED: June 4, 2014











A deep masculine voice reached my ear over my right shoulder and caused a shiver to go down my spine. “I’m not sure I like the idea of your son buying my daughter a present.”





I spun around to view the man who had just spoken so intimately in my ear and had to look up. Holy cow! This guy could be the twin to the actor who played the leader of the wolf pack on that hot vampire cable series; only this guy had short hair.





For a moment, I wasn’t sure if he was being serious or joking with me, but a sexy smile slid over his lusciously-full mouth, and I realized he was very much not upset.





I cocked my head to the side, “And what makes you think it is for your daughter?”





He grinned, “Because I can see the teenaged lust in his eyes.” I laughed at his comment and glanced at Josh and Jazzy. They were standing close, and she was holding bottles up for him to smell. The pure look of pleasure he wore on his features had nothing to do with what he smelled.





“I’m Grant.” He held his hand out for me to shake and I placed my palm into his. His hands were huge and swallowed up my petite mitts.





“I’m Rachel.” His hand spread warmth all the way up my arm.















































Rated 4.5 Stars on Amazon


Rated 4.25 Stars on Goodreads





“This book shows that not every romance book has to have sex and flowers, but that a love based on emotional strength is more likely to last and be satisfying for a lifetime.”  5 Star Amazon Review by Clare





“Wow! This book is awesome, a real page turner! I was hooked from the first page and just hated to see it end. Some harmless flirting between Grant and Rachel is the catalyst for one shocking surprise after another!” 5 Star Amazon Review by whitfield25





“Stacy Eaton definitely has a way with words. She is truly a master at story telling. Her novels are rich, engaging, powerful, and all truly one of a kind. That is definitely the case with Distorted Loyalty. The characters she writes about are so realistic and written with such depth, one feels that you have known them forever. Such clarity in her character development is a common trait in the author's writing, and is no different in this novel. The reader will fall in love with Rachel, Josh, Grant, and Jazlyn. They will have mixed feelings in regard to Mark and Iliana. The supporting characters are just as well developed and enhance the story line and the main characters. This only enhances the novel and makes it more realistic.” 5 Star Amazon Review by Avid Reader





“This novel makes you ask yourself intriguing questions, is there life after death, Heaven or Hell, can you meet people who have passed before you when you die? There are twists and turns, sometimes shocking events and you can't imagine how this could possibly turn out! Ms. Eaton never lets us down.” 4 Star Amazon Review by Pat F





“An intriguing read that is hard to put down. Alternating viewpoints allow a 360 view of the plot. Engaging from page one with realistic treatment of some difficult subject matter.” 5 Star Amazon Review by Kgoldenh

















author pic




Stacy has been a full-time police officer since 2000. Her current assignment is as Detective of her small town department. She enjoys crime scene investigation; taking a passion in putting the pieces together to figure out the crime. She is also a business owner where she helps people get the awareness out for the causes they care most about. She currently serves on the Board of Directors for her local Domestic Violence Center. She is a mother of two, a son proudly serving in the United States Navy and a tween daughter who is a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and loves cheerleading. Her husband is also in law enforcement. She loves music and photography. Stacy has published 9 novels to date, with several more coming out in 2015.














      




No comments:

Post a Comment