INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, August 17, 2015

Review of Love's Always Paws Able



Second chances at life, love, and a forever home don’t come every day.

Faith Daniels leaves a successful Silicon Valley career to follow her life’s dream: in Cedar Grove she builds a foster home for unwanted and abused dogs. She knows dogs have the ability to love even after being abandoned. Abandoned by her fiancé and friends, Faith wishes she could learn to love and trust again.

Tanner Keen leaves behind the stress of his multi-million dollar advertising firm to save his life. He needs peace and quiet. So when a friend asks him to help a small town animal shelter, the opportunity seems perfect.

But all is not peaceful at the shelter in Cedar Grove. Can Faith and Tanner discover the deceit in others and still find trust in each other?

Love’s always paws-able.



MY REVIEW:

LOVE'S ALWAYS PAWS-ABLE WAS A VERY FAST READ FOR ME. THE BOOK IS FILLED WITH ROMANCE, LOVE, SUSPENSE AND MYSTERY.  I LOVE FAITH AND TANNER.  THERE WAS CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM INSTANTLY.  FAITH IS A VERY STRONG AND CARING PERSON WHO HAS BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH IN ORDER TO PURSUE HER DREAM.  SHE GIVES UP HER CAREER TO OPEN A FOSTER HOME FOR ABUSED AND ABANDONED DOGS.  TANNER IS A WORKAHOLIC WHO NEARLY DIES.  SO HE LEAVES HIS BUSINESS AND HELPS OUT A SMALL SHELTER. HE MEETS FAITH THERE AND THEY CONNECT.   FAITH AND TANNER DISCOVER SOMETHING ILLEGAL GOING ON AT THE SHELTER.   WILL THEY DISCOVER THE TRUTH IN TIME?

I LOVE JOANNE'S WRITING.  SHE WRITES WITH SUCH PASSION AND YOU CAN FEEL HER LOVE OF ANIMALS ESPECIALLY DOGS.  I LOVE THE SMALL TOWN SETTING WHERE EVERYONE KNOW EVERYONE ELSE.  IT IS SO MUCH MORE BELIEVABLE.  I LOVE HOW SHE INCLUDES ANIMALS IN HER WRITING AND I HOPE SHE CONTINUES TO DO SO.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ALL OF HER BOOKS INCLUDING THIS SERIES. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.  SHE IS A WONDERFUL WRITER.  I HAVE LOVED ALL OF HER BOOKS I HAVE READ AND WAS NEVER DISAPPOINTED IN ANY OF HER BOOKS AND I WILL CONTINUE TO READ HER BOOKS. SHE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS.  5 STARS


AUTHOR BIOGRAPHY:




Joanne was born and raised in Sherburne, New York, a quaint village surrounded by dairy farms and rolling hills. From the moment she could read she wanted to explore the world. During her college years she slowly crept across the country, stopping along the way in Oklahoma, California, and finally Washington State, which she now proudly calls home. She lives with her husband and Dobermans, in their home located on the Kitsap Peninsula with a panoramic view of the Olympic Mountains.

Joanne writes romantic suspense, paranormal, and contemporary romance. She loves to submerge herself in the world of her characters, to live and breathe their lives and marvel at their decisions and predicaments. She enjoys a wide variety of books including paranormal, suspense, thriller, and of course romance.

Joanne is a member of Romance Writers of America, and past President of Peninsula Romance Writers, which was Debbie Macomber's home chapter.


Visit Joanne Here:
Website: http://joannejaytanie.com/

Blog: http://www.authorjoannejaytanie.blogspot.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joanne-Jaytanie-Author/146892025475388?ref=bookmarks

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7063660.Joanne_Jaytanie
Twitter: https://twitter.com/joannejaytanie
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joannejaytanie/
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joanne-jaytanie/61/52b/532/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for your glowing review, Victoria. I am truly honored that you enjoyed Love's Always Paws-Able.

    ReplyDelete