INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, August 10, 2015

Review of Bare Your Bones (The Avery Hart Trilogy Book Two) by Emerald O'Brien



Avery Hart watched as the lies she believed about her past came true...

The man who is hunting her enjoys the chase as much as the kill,
and Avery fears not only for her life, but the lives of those she loves.

Charla Kent has a deadly connection to the killer. Her proximity to his only surviving victim, Avery, makes every day a struggle, but all Charla wants is to find the truth.

Noah Cotter is responsible for catching the killer, but his feelings for Avery urge him to protect her by any means necessary. He is desperate to get ahead of the murders, and it's clear the killer is making up the rules as he goes.

Avery, Charla, and Noah must decide what they are willing to sacrifice to survive and who they can trust. With each dead body comes a clue in the form of cuts so deep, the killer will...

Bare Your Bones

MY REVIEW:

BARE YOUR BONES IS BOOK 2 OF THE AVERY HART TRILOGY.  THE BOOK CONTINUES THE STORY OF AVERY HART BEING PURSUED BY A KILLER AND NOAH AND AVERY DEEPENING FEELINGS FOR ONE ANOTHER. EMERALD DRAWS YOU BACK INTO THE STORY AND HOLDS YOUR ATTENTION TO THE VERY END.   AVERY HART CONTINUES TO BE PURSUED BY A RELENTLESS KILLER WHO WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO GET TO AVERY. THE KILLER LEAVES A BUNCH OF BODIES ALONG THE WAY AND CONTINUES TO OUTSMART THE POLICE.  THE STORY IS FULL OF NONSTOP ACTION AND WHEN YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT,THE AUTHOR SURPRISES YOU WITH ANOTHER DIRECTION THE STORY TAKES.  NOAH AND AVERY'S CONNECTION AND FEELINGS CONTINUE TO DEEPEN AS THE STORY GOES ALONG AND NOAH WILL DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT HER.  BUT WILL IT BE ENOUGH?

I LOVE EMERALD'S WRITING.  SHE WRITES SUCH A GREAT STORY LINE AND PULLS YOU INTO THE STORY SO EASILY.  YOU ARE NOT BORED FOR ONE MINUTE.  EMERALD KEEPS YOU GUESSING THROUGHOUT THE STORY WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND WHEN YOU THINK YOU KNOW, SHE THROWS SOMETHING ELSE AT YOU. THE STORIES ARE FILLED WITH NON-STOP ACTION, ROMANCE AND ALL THE CHARACTERS DEVELOP A CLOSE BOND AND RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THEM.  ALL OF THE CHARACTERS ARE SO AMAZING AND SO STRONG.   I FOUND THE CHARACTERS AND THE STORY VERY BELIEVABLE.  EMERALD WRITES WITH SUCH PASSION AND HER BOOKS ARE FILLED WITH INTRIGUE, SUSPENSE, MURDER, MYSTERY AND ROMANCE. 

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.   I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ THIS SERIES OR ANY BOOK BY EMERALD O'BRIEN, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.  5 STARS

AUTHOR'S BIOGRAPHY:






Emerald O'Brien is a Canadian writer who grew up just east of Toronto, Ontario. Emerald studied Television Broadcasting and Communications Media, and graduated from the program at Mohawk College in Hamilton, Ontario. Her debut novel, Darkness Follows, is a New Adult Mystery.

When she is not reading or writing, Emerald can be found with family, and friends. Watching movies with her husband and their two beagles is one of her favourite ways to spend an evening at home.

Visit Emerald on her website: http://emeraldobrien.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment