INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, June 5, 2015

Save Me (Believe Again) by Natalie Nicole Bates

Save Me - Banner


BOOK INFORMATION

TITLE – SAVE ME (Believe Again)
SERIES – RISE
AUTHOR – Natalie-Nicole Bates
GENRE – paranormal romance novella
PUBLICATION DATE – 1/2015
LENGTH (Pages/# Words) - 16,000 words
PUBLISHER – Leap of Faith Publishing
COVER ARTIST – Regina Paul


BOOK SYNOPSIS

For over one hundred years, Daniel Tremont searched for the woman who brought him back from the dead after a tragic fire. He is sure she is the love of his life. When he finally catches up with her, he realizes he’s made a terrible mistake.

Alone in his grief, Daniel stumbles upon the remains of a long shuttered insane asylum. In the distance, he sees a beautiful young woman beckon to him.

Is she real, or simply the spirit of a long dead former inmate of the asylum?

Brecklin is at the asylum to spend the last day of her life alone. Daniel’s arrival now complicates her plans. But Brecklin soon realizes Daniel isn’t an ordinary man. He is an extraordinary man. He needs her to save him, and in return, he will save her. Can she believe long enough to alter the course of her fading life, and maybe in return, find a forever love?





Save Me Believe Again by Natalie-Nicole Bates


BUY & TBR LINKS





EXCERPT

A vision in pink.


He blinked hard to be sure he was seeing what he thought.

It was a woman standing in the open doorway of the morgue. Her long, almost waist length dark hair flowed over a pink dress that nearly reached her ankles. Her feet were bare.

Daniel’s heart began to beat double time in his chest, as she crooked a finger at him.

Was she real? Or was she some spirit of a former patient from Barrow Haven?

He seen some oddities over the years, most likely because of his eternal condition. But never a ghost or spirit like this one. She absolutely shined, and he found himself rooted to the spot, unable to lift his sneakered feet.

When she blew him a kiss, his feet unstuck, and he walked towards her. Just as he got closer, she suddenly turned, and darted into the open doorway of the morgue.

He knew he shouldn’t pursue her. He didn’t know what she was, or what game she may be playing. Yet he picked up his pace, until he entered the open doorway where she disappeared just a minute or two earlier.


*****


It was true he didn’t really know her, but his new keen sense of perception told him she was a kind, gentle soul, lovely…and lonely as he was. A woman without connection. And that made him even more attracted to her. An attraction that went beyond the beautiful face, or the use of her perfect, sexy body she freely gave to him.

It was something much deeper, he was sure. Something that had begun by chance, by fate, maybe. Something he could not just walk away from. Now she was telling him she would leave forever.



AUTHOR BIO

Natalie-Nicole Bates is a book reviewer and author.


Her passions in life include books and hockey along with Victorian and Edwardian era photography and antique poison bottles. Natalie contributes her uncharacteristic love of hockey to being born in Russia.

She currently resides in the UK where she is working on her next book and adding to her collection of 19th century post-mortem photos.

Visit Natalie online at www.natalienicolebates.com


AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS


GIVEAWAY

$10 Amazon gift card






Blitz Was Organized & Hosted By My Family's Heart


1 comment: