INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Review of Love Comes for Spring by Jennifer Conner

The continuation of the best-selling stories from the Mobile Mistletoe Series.

What if you ran into the boy you broke up with from high school?
Thane was Iris's first love, She’d often questioned why she left him to go away to college, breaking his heart in the process. He'd been the "bad boy" then. But things change. People change. He was a man now.

When her life takes a dark turn, she reaches out to the only man who ever loved her-Thane. Would he be there for her? Will a second chance at love be enough to heal old wounds?

Can be read as a standalone in the series.








MY REVIEW

LOVE COMES FOR SPRING IS THE 5TH BOOK IN THE MOBILE MISTLETOE SERIES. JENNIFER HAS DONE IT AGAIN.  SHE HAS CREATED THE PERFECT FUN LITTLE ROMANCE.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SERIES.  THE BOOK WAS JUST ENJOYABLE AS THE OTHER 4.  I WOULD HAVE TO SAY LOVE COMES FOR SPRING IS MY FAVORITE BOOK IN THE SERIES.  I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.  THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN IRIS AND THANE IS UNDENIABLE AND SO IS THE VERY HOT STEAMY SCENES.

IT IS ABOUT A SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE.  IRIS AND THANE WERE IN LOVE IN HIGH SCHOOL BUT SHE BROKE IT OFF WITH HIM.  SHE HAS ALWAYS REGRETTED IT.  THEY MEET AGAIN MANY YEARS LATER.  THANE IS NOW A LAWYER AND IRISH A SCHOOL TEACHER.  THERE IS INSTANT CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM.  THE ONLY PROBLEM IS IRIS IS IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP.  HER FRIENDS GIVE HER THE MOBILE MISTLETOE HOPING IT HELPS HER FIND TRUE LOVE.  WHEN IRIS IS IN TROUBLE, SHE CALLS THANE WHO HELPS HER AND THEY FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN

I LOVE JENNIFER'S WRITING.  IT KEEPS YOU CAPTIVATED IN THE STORY UNTIL THE VERY END. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ THIS SERIES.  YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.  IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FUN LOVING ROMANCE WITH ACTION AND SOME STEAMY LOVE SCENES, THIS IS THE SERIES FOR YOU.  5 STARS

AUTHOR INFORMATION




























Jennifer Conner is a best-selling Northwest author who has over sixty short stories and books in ebook, print, and audiobooks. She writes in Christmas Romance, Contemporary Romance, Paranormal Romance, Historical Romance, and Erotica.

She has hit Amazon's top fifty authors ranking and her books have been #1 in sales.

Her novel Shot in the Dark was a finalist in the Emerald City Opener, Cleveland, and Toronto RWA contests.

Jennifer is an Associate Publisher for the indie e-book publisher, Books to Go Now who resides in the Seattle area. They pride themselves in helping new authors get their foot in the door with well-edited manuscripts, professional covers, and platforms uploads.

She lives in a hundred year old house that she grew up in. Her semi-small town holds an interesting mix of resident hillbillies, yuppies and Navy Seals. And of course Seattle, only a few miles away, is the birthplace of Starbucks so coffee is always on the check list. She blows glass beads with a blow torch, (which relieves a lot of stress and people don't bother you) and is a huge fan of musicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment