INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Review of Star Crossed Shifters by C.A. Tibbitts

starcrossedshifters


BOOK INFORMATION

TITLE – Star Crossed Shifters
SERIES – Pepper Valley Shifters (#4)
AUTHOR – C.A. Tibbitts
GENRE – Paranormal romance (18+)
PUBLICATION DATE – May, 2015
LENGTH (Pages/# Words) - 50k
PUBLISHER – C.A. Tibbitts
COVER ARTIST – C.A. Tibbitts


Star Crossed Shifters - Cover

BOOK SYNOPSIS

Nick Caputo is a wolf shifter, and the new clan enforcer. He knows with every fiber of his being that Violet Tago (a shifter that can't shift) is his mate. One kiss. One simple taste and she'll be his.

Since arriving in Pepper Valley, Violet has ignored any burgeoning attraction for Nick, and instead crushes big time on her brother's best friend, Brody.

Brody Westwood, also a wolf shifter, has never thought twice about his best friend's kid sister. The fact is, he wants nothing to do with any supernatural being. After seeing his best friend, Griffin, fall in love, marry, and have children, Brody decides it's time to settle down with a family of his own. When a new curvacous beauty shows up in town, the attraction practically crackles the air between them. But Leah Cross isn't human...or a shifter.

Two couples with undeniable attraction. Under the Colorado sky, they are Star Crossed Shifters.

BUY & TBR LINKS



Star Crossed Shifters - Teaser 2




Pepper Valley Shifters

A Shifter Christmas, #0, A Short Story Prequel (in Mystical Xmas Box Set)
Shifted for Love, #1 (August, 2014)
Healing A Shifter, #2 (October, 2014)
Twice Fated Shifter, #2.5 (in Mystical New Love Box Set)
Shifter Under Cover, #3 (February, 2015)
~~~Star Crossed Shifters #4 (2015) ~~~


Multi-ethnic couple in passionate embrace and undressing each other during sexual foreplay - High Contrast Black and White


EXCERPT

She watched him glance around the living room before his eyes settled on hers again. Her panties dampened. She backed up against the door, her palms flat against the cold metal, and he stalked her, trapping her in place with his arms on either side of her head. Her heartbeat sped up as his eyes flashed yellow for one short moment, and she knew his wolf was close to the surface.

"Leah, I'm going to kiss you. After that, I'm going to lick your pussy until you come, and then I'll flip you over and take you like my wolf demands."

She whimpered at his words, her panties now thoroughly soaked. "'Kay," was all she managed to say before his lips descended on hers, hard and unyielding. She opened for his probing tongue and a shock coursed through her body, curling her toes, as she tasted him. He tasted of peppermint and coffee, but underneath that, home.

MY REVIEW:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE PEPPER VALLEY SHIFTERS SERIES. THE SERIES IS SO INTENSE, HAS A LOT OF ACTION AND SUSPENSE AND ROMANCE.  IT HAS A LOT OF INTERESTING STORY LINES. I LOVE THAT IT TAKES PLACE IN A SMALL TOWN AND EVERYONE KNOW EVERYONE ELSE. THE CHARACTERS AND STORIES ARE SO VERY REAL.  THERE ARE A LOT OF DARK SECRETS SOME OF THE CHARACTERS HAVE AND THE OBSTACLES THEY HAVE TO OVERCOME.  I LOVE THE DIFFERENT SHIFTERS AND THE FACT THAT THEY CAN CHANGE INTO MORE THAN ONE ANIMAL.   I LOVE HOW THE AUTHOR HAD A VAMPIRE IN THE SERIES.  IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT OTHER CHARACTERS SHE COMES UP WITH.  THE AUTHOR DOES A WONDERFUL JOB WITH THIS SERIES.  THE CHARACTERS HAVE A LOT OF CHEMISTRY AND ARE SO VERY DIFFERENT FROM NORMAL SHIFTERS.  

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE BOOKS IN THE SERIES.  I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE AUTHOR COMES UP WITH NEXT.  I LOVE C.A. TIBBITTS WRITING.  SHE WRITES WITH SO MUCH PASSION AND FEELING AND HER STORIES AND CHARACTERS ARE SO BELIEVABLE AND REAL.  SHE HAS BECOME ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF HER BOOKS.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ THIS SERIES.  IF YOU ARE A BIG PARANORMAL FAN OR LOVE SHIFTERS, THIS SERIES IS FOR YOU.  YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.  5 STARS

CA Tibbetts - Button


AUTHOR BIO

An Oklahoma native, C.A. Tibbitts resides with her husband.

Writing has always been her passion, and she hopes to continue writing for many years to come in the paranormal romance genre, as well as other romance genres.

She loves to hear from her readers, and deeply appreciates honest reviews.

AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS



Star Crossed Shifters - Teaser 4


GIVEAWAY PRIZES

$5 Amazon gift card
1 set of Pepper Valley Shifters books 1-3 (does not include anthologies)
1 autographed paperback Pepper Valley Shifters book of your choice (international)





This tour has been organized & hosted by
33c16-mini2bbutton

1 comment: