INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, June 22, 2015

Review of Hold Me Until Midnight by Christina Phillips



The first book in the sexy new Grayson Brothers series by Christina Phillips!

Every good girl loves a very bad boy...

Scarlett Ashford needs a date for her father's wedding. Only she doesn't just need a guy in a suit-she needs a bodyguard. The only problem is that Jackson Grayson is big and gorgeous and way too sexy. So much so that Scarlett's tempted to let this hot bad boy ruin her oh-so-good reputation...

Jackson doesn't do relationships and he certainly doesn't sleep with clients. Yet he can't fight their inconvenient attraction, or how badly he wants Scarlett's warm and wicked curves against his body. He wants her. Now. Even if it's just for one night, and even if walking away the next morning isn't as easy as he thought.

Besides, one hot and incredibly intense night between a bad boy and a pampered princess could never turn into something real...could it?

MY REVIEW

CHRISTINA PHILLIPS IS A NEW AUTHOR FOR ME.  I WASN'T SURE WHAT TO EXPECT.  SHE DID NOT DISAPPOINT ME ONE BIT.  HOLD ME UNTIL MIDNIGHT IS BOOK 1 IN THE GRAYSON BROTHER SERIES.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE BOOK AND I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.  SCARLETT HIRES JACKSON TO ATTEND HER FATHER'S WEDDING AS HER DATE.  FROM THE VERY FIRST MOMENT, THEY MEET, THE CHEMISTRY SIZZLES BETWEEN THEM.  

JACKSON HAS HAD A TOUGH LIFE WITH HIS BROTHERS AND IS NOT INTO RELATIONSHIPS AND SCARLETT IS NOT INTO ONE NIGHT STANDS.  ONCE THE ATTRACTION AND CHEMISTRY HAPPENS, THEY BOTH THROW CAUTION TO THE WIND.  JACKSON AND SCARLETT BURNED UP THE PAGES IN THE BOOK.  THE SCENES WERE VERY HOT AND HEAVY. I LOVED HOW JACKSON AND SCARLETT WERE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH ONE ANOTHER.  BOTH WERE VERY STRONG CHARACTERS AND KNEW WHAT THEY WANTED.  WILL JACKSON AND SCARLETT REALIZE THERE IS MORE THAN A ONE NIGHT STAND THERE? OR WILL SCARLETT'S FAMILY INTERFERE IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP

HOLD ME UNTIL MIDNIGHT IS A MUST READ.  YOU WILL LAUGH, CRY, BE VERY HOT AT TIMES AND EVEN ANGRY.  THE CHARACTERS AND SCENES ARE VERY HOT AND HEAVY.  I LOVE CHRISTINA'S WRITING AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF HER BOOKS IN THE FUTURE. 5 STARS 


Christina Phillips is an ex-pat Brit who now lives in sunny Western Australia with her high school sweetheart and their family. She enjoys writing paranormal, historical and contemporary romance where the stories sizzle and the heroine brings her hero to his knees.

She is addicted to good coffee, expensive chocolate and bad boy heroes. She is also owned by three gorgeous cats who are convinced the universe revolves around their needs. They are not wrong.

*If you would like to know when my next book is available you can sign up for my newsletter at my website - www.christinaphillips.com *

No comments:

Post a Comment