INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Pre-Order Today Romeo by Roux Cantrell




Pre-Order Today



Romeo
Book 5: Gypsy Kings MC
Roux Cantrell


Trouble comes in all shapes and sizes Romeo is finding out fast. He secretly wished for a change, he just never saw her coming.

Life has handed Vega nothing but hard knocks. When her bitch if a mother dies she’s tasked with one last thing before she’s free of Nancy ...find a man named Marcus Breaux.
While On her way to confront this unknown man she and Frisco her BFF run into a little trouble. Will it follow them to Marcus or did they get away clean?

Romeo earned his fast loving, hard-living lifestyle the only way he knew how...owning his choices.
When a curvy blonde saunters into the Gypsy Kings clubhouse looking for one of the brothers, Romeo has no clue that the turn of events that followed her would have him choosing between the club he’d die to protect or a woman he’s trying hard not to love...


https://books2read.com/u/mqDyqO








No comments:

Post a Comment