INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Review of Midnight Motel The Anna Kelleher Chronicles by Emerald O'Brien




"You have a choice to make, Anna. If you run we can protect you, but should you choose to stay, there’s no turning back."

After years of estrangement, Anna Kelleher returns to the motel her family runs to make good on a promise to her dying grandma.
Upon her arrival, Anna finds an uncle she barely recognizes, a motel that looks nothing like she remembers, and the one person she needed to see is gone.
She soon discovers that the motel she knew as a child is host to secrets of a world she never imagined. With lives in the balance, her morals in question, and a promise yet to be fulfilled, Anna must choose between abandoning her family for good, or engaging with a darkness far greater than her own past in order to save them.
With precious little time at her disposal, Anna is caught in the middle when evil knocks at the motel door seeking answers and vengeance.

MY REVIEW:

MIDNIGHT MOTEL IS BOOK 1 IN THE ANNA KELLEHER CHRONICLES.  WHAT A WONDERFUL START TO A WONDERFUL SERIES.   WE MEET ANNA KELLEHER WHO JUST LOST HER GRANDMOTHER.  SHE RETURNS TO HER FAMILY'S MOTEL TO HONOR HER GRANDMOTHER'S DYING WISH. WHAT ANNA FINDS THERE IS AN UNCLE SHE NO LONGER KNOWS AND A MOTHER WHO IS GONE. THE MOTEL IS FILLED WITH SO MANY SECRETS AND IS NOT THE MOTEL SHE REMEMBERS AS A CHILD.  ANNA  SOON DISCOVERS A WHOLE NEW WORLD THAT SHE GOES BEYOND EVERYTHING SHE KNOWS AND BELIEVES.  ANNA FINDS FINDS HERSELF QUESTIONING EVERYTHING SHE HAS ALWAYS BELIEVED AND FINDS HERSELF IN A BATTLE OF GOOD VERSUS EVIL.  WILL ANNA SURVIVE HER DISCOVERIES? 

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED MIDNIGHT MOTEL. I WAS HOOKED FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE.  I LOVE THE WORLD AND CHARACTERS THAT THE AUTHOR HAS CREATED. EMERALD HAS CREATED SOME AMAZING AND INTERESTING CHARACTERS THAT YOU WILL EITHER LOVE OR HATE.  MIDNIGHT MOTEL IS NOT LIKE ANY OF EMERALD'S OTHER BOOKS AND SERIES SHE HAS WROTE.  IT IS DIFFERENT BUT STILL HAS THE SUSPENSE, ACTION, INTRIGUE, ROMANCE, AND MYSTERY SHE LIKES TO WRITE.

ANNA IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS.  SHE IS A COMPLEX CHARACTER THAT I WATCHED GROW AND MATURE THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.  ANNA'S UNCLE CAME ALIVE AGAIN WITH ANNA THERE.  YOU COULD SEE THEM BONDING AGAIN AND FEEL THERE LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER.  ANNA EVEN HAS A LOVE INTEREST AND I THINK THE POTENTIAL FOR ANOTHER ONE AS WELL.  THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO THIS STORY.   THERE ARE SO MANY SECRETS LEFT UNTOLD AND SO MANY DISCOVERIES THAT NEED TO BE FOUND OUT.  IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHERE EMERALD TAKES ANNA AND THE STORY.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD READ FILLED WITH SUSPENSE, ACTION, INTRIGUE, ROMANCE, AND MYSTERY, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ MIDNIGHT MOTEL OR FOR THAT MATTER ANY OF EMERALD'S BOOKS.  YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH HER WRITING, STORIES AND CHARACTERS AS I HAVE AND WILL NOT WANT TO PUT THE BOOKS DOWN.  I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT BOOK IN THIS SERIES TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.  5 STARS






Biography
Emerald O'Brien was born and raised just east of Toronto, Ontario. She graduated from her Television Broadcasting and Communications Media program at Mohawk College in Hamilton, Ontario.
In 2014, Emerald decided to pursue her life-long passion for writing stories. As the author of unpredictable and suspenseful reads, she has published the Darkness Follows Duet, and The Avery Hart Trilogy.
When she is not reading or writing, Emerald can be found with family and friends. Watching movies with her husband and their two beagles is one of her favourite ways to spend an evening at home.

To find out more, visit Emerald on her website: http://emeraldobrien.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment