INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Review of Lightning Over Bennett Ranch by Amber Daulton




Melody Bennett's parents trampled on her teenage romance with a drifter ten years ago. He disappeared without a word of goodbyes on the night they had planned to run away together. Since then, she cast aside her foolish notions of happily ever after and worked hard alongside the hired help to care for the majestic horses on her family's ranch. She refused to give love another chance and resigned to live her life alone.
Max Fortaine returned with a heart guarded by secrets and a sizable bank account that took blood, prayers and tears to fund. The cowboy disrupted Melody's peaceful existence with stolen kisses and a promise for more. After a lifetime of running, mistakes and regrets, he vowed to reclaim the only woman he ever loved... if only her overprotective father didn't stand in his way.

MY REVIEW:

LIGHTNING OVER BENNETT RANCH IS A WESTERN LOVE STORY WITH A REAL HOT COWBOY.  IT IS A LOVE STORY ABOUT SECOND CHANCES.  MAX AND MELODY MEET AND FALL IN LOVE WHEN THEY ARE TEENAGERS AND PLAN ON RUNNING AWAY TOGETHER BUT THAN MAX DISAPPEARS WITHOUT A WORD.  MELODY GUARDS HER HEART AFTER THAT AND WORKS ON HER FAMILY'S RANCH.  SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN HAPPY EVER AFTER ANYMORE.  MAX RETURNS HOPING TO WIN BACK THE WOMAN HE LOVES  WILL HE SUCCEED?

AMBER HAS AGAIN WROTE ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL WRITTEN LOVE STORY WITH SOME WONDERFUL CHARACTERS WHO HAVE OBSTACLES TO FACE. I LOVED MELODY AND MAX.  THEY HAD SO MUCH CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM AND THEIR LOVE FELT SO NATURAL AND REAL.  MELODY AND MAX WERE ALWAYS DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER.  I REALLY LOVED AND ENJOYED THIS WONDERFUL WRITTEN STORY AND I CONTINUE TO LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE OF AMBER'S BOOKS.  5 STARS





Biography
Writing is the fruit to happiness.
Amber Daulton lives her life by that one belief even though she normally isn’t so Zen.
Author of several novellas, she published her first book in 2012 and hopes to publish countless more in the future. As a fan of contemporary, paranormal and historical romance novels alike, she can’t get enough of feisty heroines and alpha heroes. Her mind is a wonderland of adventure, laughter and awesome ways of kicking a guy when he’s down. She probably wouldn’t be too sane without her computer and notebooks. After all, what’s a girl to do when there are people jabbering away in her head and it’s hard to shut them up? Write! Nothing else works.
Reviews are available on Amazon, Goodreads and Shelfari, as well as on numerous blogs. Please check out my blog or FB page to stay connected.
http://amberdaultonauthor.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/amber.daulton.author

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Victoria!! Happy you enjoyed the story. :)

    ReplyDelete