INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, November 14, 2016

Review of Surprise You're A Christmas Bride by Natalie Nicole Bates




When Maisey Gates is introduced by friends to The Love List as a way to find that special Christmas date, she wants no parts of it, but she doesn’t want to disappoint her new friends. Love finds Maisey before she even has a chance to look at her Love List match. Meeting Maisey is a breath of fresh air for Sean Marshall, but Sean he a lot of baggage, some ofit potential deal-breakers for his new relationship. What Sean doesn’t know is Maisey has a secret of her own. With Christmas fast approaching, will Maisey and Sean find their Merry Christmas together, or will it be another holiday spent alone?

MY REVIEW:

SURPRISE YOU'RE A CHRISTMAS BRIDE IS ANOTHER WONDERFL CHRISTMAS STORY BY NATALIE-NICOLE BATES.  I REALLY LOVE READING THE STORIES IN THE LOVE LIST SERIES.  NATALIE DID A WONDERFUL JOB WITH MAISEY AND SEAN'S STORY.  MAISEY IS NEW IN TOWN AND WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LOVE LIST.  SHE DOESN'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT HER FRIENDS.  MAISEY FINDS LOVE WITH SEAN BEFORE SHE EVEN SEES HER PICK.  SEAN HAS HIS OWN BAGGAGE.  BUT WILL IT BE ENOUGH TO BREAK THEM UP?

I REALLY LOVE MAISEY AND SEAN TOGETHER.  THEY WERE PERFECT FOR ONE ANOTHER AND MAISEY HAS THE PERFECT OCCUPATION.  ANOTHER WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS STORY BY THE WONDERFUL NATALIE NICOLE BATES.  I REALLY RECOMMEND YOU CHECK IT OUT AND ANY OF HER STORIES.  YOU WON'T REGRET IT.  5 STARS


Natalie-Nicole Bates is a book reviewer and author.
Her passions in life include books and hockey along with Victorian and Edwardian era photography. Natalie contributes her uncharacteristic love of hockey to being born in Russia.
She currently resides in the UK where she is working on her next book and adding to her collection of 19th century post-mortem photos.
Visit Natalie-Nicole online at www.natalienicolebates.com

No comments:

Post a Comment