INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, November 21, 2016

Review of Midnight Owl A Joe Leverette Mystery Book by Viv Drewa




When the dismembered body of a young woman is found Detectives Joe Leverette and Philip Marsden are assigned the case. After investigating the Port Huron, Michigan area where the six body parts were found there’s a twist in the case: The murderer goes after each individual who found the parts, one by one.
Leverette becomes interested in one of the women, Carole Sage, a sensitive, but because of the case he’s not able to take it any further. Everyone on the police force sees his infatuation, but Carole does not.
Each of the six witnesses has a dream about the murderer removing the particular body part they found the night. They are startled awake and hear an owl hoot three times. None of them want to reveal their dream to the detectives.
Carole sees the actual murder and each murder as it happens to the witnesses. The police chief, Billingsley, understands her ‘gift’ and sets up a sting to catch him. It fails and they have to regroup to think of something else. Two witnesses are dead and they don’t want a third to die.
This books is for 18+ due to the violence.

MY REVIEW:

MIDNIGHT OWL IS BOOK 1 IN THE JOE LEVERETTE MYSTERY BOOK SERIES.  THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK BY VIV DREWA I HAVE READ AND I AM SO GLAD I DID.  WOW WHAT A REALISTIC SUSPENSEFUL, MURDER MYSTERY.  THE CHARACTERS ARE SO BELIEVABLE AND REAL AND ENJOYABLE.  THE BOOK OPENS IMMEDIATELY WITH A MURDER.  THE MURDER LEADS THE DETECTIVES ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE BY LEAVING BODY PARTS AT DIFFERENT AREAS AND THEN GOES AFTER THE WITNESSES.  VIV DREWA'S DRAWS YOU INTO THE STORY AND THE CHARACTERS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING UNTIL THE VERY END.  YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT AND SHE LEAVES YOU WITH A CLIFF HANGER AT THE VERY END.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ THIS SERIES.  YOU WILL NOT REGRET. IF YOU ARE A BIG FAN OF SUSPENSE, AND MURDER MYSTERIES THIS IS THE SERIES FOR YOU.  THIS BOOK WILL HAVE YOU JUMP WHEN YOU HEAR THE HOOT OF AN OWL.  I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.  5 STARS





Viv is a Michigan native who has enjoyed reading and writing since 1963. Though she studied medicinal chemistry at the University of Michigan her passion has always been writing.

She was awarded third place for her nonfiction short story about her grandfather's escape from Poland. Later, she rewrote this story and was published in the "Polish American Journal" as ""From the Pages of Grandfather's Life" and recently had it published again on Amazon.com

Viv took creative and journalism courses to help in her transition to fulfill her dream of becoming a writer. She worked as an intern for Port Huron's 'The Times Herald", and also wrote, edited and did the layout or the Blue Water Multiple Sclerosis newsletter "Thumb Prints."

She teaches sewing to physically and mentally disabled adults, a cause close to her heart.

Viv also writes two blogs to help promote her fellow authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment