INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Review of The Holiday House Sitter by Judy Moore





A recent graduate of UCLA, Molly McAlister has just landed her first job and loves it.

The problem is her demanding boss, who seems to think he’s in charge of her free time too. Under threat of layoff, her boss manipulates her into giving up Christmas with her family in Florida to pet-sit his two beloved purebred poodles.

When Molly arrives at his house in Santa Monica a few days before Christmas, she learns she must also watch two ill-tempered Rottweilers, Darth and Vader, who scare her to death. His hypercritical wife seems to think Molly is a maid too, and leaves her a long list of chores and rules. Molly’s expecting to have a miserable Christmas, but things start to look up when she meets the boy next door and his family. Unfortunately, they’re embroiled in a neighborhood feud with her boss.

MY REVIEW:

I HAVE NEVER READ ANYTHING BY JUDY MOORE AND I AM SO GLAD I DID.  I REALLY LOVED AND ENJOYED THE HOLIDAY HOUSE SITTER.  IT IS THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS READ. I LOVED THE CHARACTERS  THE STORY FELT SO REAL AND THE CHARACTERS WERE SO FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING.  I LOVE MOLLY WHO GOES OUT OF THE WAY TO PLEASE HER BOSS BY DOG SITTING AT CHRISTMAS.  HE IS BLACKMAILING HER BY PUTTING HER JOB ON THE LINE.  MOLLY IS GOING TO MISS CHRISTMAS WITH HER FAMILY BECAUSE OF HIM. AND TO TOP IT OFF, HE VOLUNTEERS HER FOR OTHER JOBS.  HE IS A REAL JERK.  

MOLLY REALLY LOVES ANIMALS AND HER JOB BUT DIDN'T COUNT ON WATCHING TWO ILL-TEMPERED ROTTWEILERS.  I DON'T BLAME HER FOR BEING SCARED AT ALL.  I WOULD HAVE REFUSED REGARDLESS IF I WAS GOING TO LOSE MY JOB.  THE DOG SITTING LEADS HER TO MEETING THE BOY NEXT DOOR AND HIS FAMILY.  WILL MOLLY FIND ROMANCE?  WILL SHE HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AFTER ALL?

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN ENTERTAINING AND FUN CHRISTMAS READ, I RECOMMEND YOU READ THE HOLIDAY HOUSE SITTER.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE BOOKS BY JUDY MOORE.  I LOVE HER WRITING.  5 STARS





Biography
Judy Moore writes primarily mysteries and thrillers, as well as lighter family fiction. A longtime news writer, editor, and magazine feature writer, her fiction and nonfiction work has been published in numerous national publications. Her novels are published by BTGN publishers. She is a former tennis pro and sports writer, so her stories sometimes have a sports backdrop. Her novel "Somebody Killed the Cart Girl" is a golf mystery, and her "Murder in Vail" is set on the ski slopes of Colorado. Her Christmas anthology "Christmas Interrupted," contains three popular novellas: "Airport Christmas," "The Holiday House Sitter," and "The Hitchhiker on Christmas Eve." An earlier novella, "Birds of Prey," is also available on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment