INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Review of Cinderella's Enchanted Night (The Cinderella Body Club Book 4) by Amber Daulton




Annalise Gallagher wanted Elijah Burleigh. Plain and simple. She’d watched him from afar for months, her friends called her ‘his own personal stalker’, and then she made a wish on a magic pendant for a full-body makeover. Transformed into the gorgeous knockout she’d always wanted to be, she asked Elijah out on a date and wore a haute couture gown straight from Paris to his friend’s wedding.
With just twenty-four hours on the clock, her enchanted night faded into the morning hours and everything crashed down around her. Annalise harbored a shameful secret and Elijah demanded the truth with the veil of magic gone.
The truth, however, could destroy her fragile confidence and push him away forever.

MY REVIEW:

CINDERELLA'S ENCHANTED NIGHT IS BOOK 4 OF THE CINDERELLA CLUB SERIES. I HAVE ENJOYED EACH AND EVERY BOOK IN THIS SERIES.  CINDERELLA'S ENCHANTED NIGHT WAS A VERY FAST READ FOR ME.  WE MEET ANNALISE WHO IS IN LOVE WITH ELIJAH.  ONE NIGHT ANNALISE AND THREE OF HER FRIENDS MAKE A WISH ON A MAGIC PENDANT TO BE BEAUTIFUL.  THE ONLY CATCH TO THE WISH IS THAT THEY WILL ONLY BE BEAUTIFUL FOR 24 HOURS.  ANNALISE AND HER FRIENDS DECIDE TO MAKE THE MOST OF THEIR TIME BEING BEAUTIFUL.  ANNALISE FINALLY ASKS ELIJAH OUT WHO ASKS HER TO HIS FRIEND'S WEDDING.  AS THEY GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER, ELIJAH AND ANNALISE FALL MORE DEEPLY IN LOVE.  WILL ANNALISE AND ELIJAH HAVE THEIR HAPPY EVER AFTER?

I  LOVE FAIRY TALE AND HAPPILY EVER AFTER STORIES AND THAT IS HOW I FELT ABOUT CINDERELLA'S ENCHANTED NIGHT.  AMBER HAS WROTE ANOTHER GREAT BOOK THAT MAKES YOU WISH THAT YOU HAD A MAGIC PENDANT TO MAKE A WISH TO BE BEAUTIFUL.  EVERY WOMAN WANTS TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL AND DESIRABLE.  I LOVED THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN ANNALISE AND ELIJAH.  THEY WERE PERFECT FOR ONE ANOTHER.  ANNALISE LEARNS THE MAGIC AND BEAUTY WAS IN HER ALL ALONG.  SHE DIDN'T NOT NEED A PENDANT FOR THAT.  ELIJAH NOTICED HER ALL ALONG.  I LOVE AMBER'S WRITING AND THIS STORY DEFINITELY SHOWS YOU THAT BEAUTY IS FOUND INSIDE OF YOU AND NOT ON THE OUTSIDE.  I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT SHE WRITES NEXT.  5 STARS




Biography
Writing is the fruit to happiness.
Amber Daulton lives her life by that one belief even though she normally isn’t so Zen.
Author of several novellas, she published her first book in 2012 and hopes to publish countless more in the future. As a fan of contemporary, paranormal and historical romance novels alike, she can’t get enough of feisty heroines and alpha heroes. Her mind is a wonderland of adventure, laughter and awesome ways of kicking a guy when he’s down. She probably wouldn’t be too sane without her computer and notebooks. After all, what’s a girl to do when there are people jabbering away in her head and it’s hard to shut them up? Write! Nothing else works.
Reviews are available on Amazon, Goodreads and Shelfari, as well as on numerous blogs. Please check out my blog or FB page to stay connected.
http://amberdaultonauthor.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/amber.daulton.author


1 comment: