INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Review of Mirror of Love by Samna Ghani




Emma Miller is an intelligent woman who believes in thinking with her head instead of her heart. A total cynic, she does not believe in fairy-tale endings nor is she one to swoon or pine for some man. She believes in attaining a comfortable existence. No complications. No worries. Her decision to visit Salar de Uyuni pretty much changes her entire perspective – about love, life and the truly important things in life.
Ashton Colyns is just like Emma. Cynical. Sarcastic. Witty. No idealistic notions for him either. But with his dry sense of humor and his irresistible charm, he manages to penetrate through Emma’s no-nonsense persona.
Amidst the excitement and adventure and through the complicated mess with Henry Tudor and Anne Boleyn, will Ashton and Emma finally realize they were meant to be together?

MY REVIEW:

MIRROR OF LOVE IS BOOK 1 IN THE MIRRORS OF TIME SERIES.  IMAGINE GOING BACK INTO TIME AND MEETING YOUR SOUL MATE  THAT IS WHAT EMMA DOES.   SHE MEETS ASHTON COLYNS WHO IS JUST LIKE HER.  HE IS CYNICAL AND SARCASTIC BUT HE ALSO MAKES EMMA'S BODY FEEL THINGS SHE NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD.   ASHTON MAKES HER HEART BEAT WILDLY AND HER BODY TREMBLE.  AS EMMA AND ASHTON GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER, EVERYTHING SHE THOUGHT SHE BELIEVED IN IS WRONG.  THERE IS SUCH THING AS TRUE LOVE AND FAIRY TALE ENDINGS.  WHEN EMMA REALIZES SHE IS IS IN LOVE WITH ASHTON, SHE HAS TO TELL HIM THE TRUTH.  WILL HE BELIEVE HER STORY OR THINK SHE IS CRAZY?

MIRROR OF LOVE WAS A FAST PACE READ FOR ME.  I WAS IMMEDIATELY PULLED INTO THE STORY BY THE AUTHOR AND IT KEPT ME WANTING MORE.  IT IS A MAGICAL FAIRY TALE OF FINDING LOVE WHERE YOU AT LEAST EXPECT IT. SAMNA HAS CREATED  A TIME TRAVEL ROMANCE MAKING YOU BELIEVE IN FAIRYTALES AGAIN.  SHE HAS CREATED SOME VERY ENJOYABLE CHARACTERS WHO MAKE YOU LAUGH AND YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH ASHTON.  I ENJOYED HEARING ABOUT SOME OF THE HISTORY THROUGHOUT THE BOOK. IT JUST ADDED TO THE STORY. I THOUGH EMMA AND ASHTON WERE PERFECT FOR ONE ANOTHER.  THEY DEFINITELY HAD THE ATTRACTION.  I ENJOYED THE CONSTANT BANTER BETWEEN THEM.   IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A ROMANTIC TIME TRAVEL FAIRYTALE, THEN THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE BOOKS IN THE SERIES AND MORE BOOKS BY SAMNA GHANI.  5 STARS 





Samna Ghani is a romance novelist. She works as the Regional Editor at Healthmanagement.org and is a published author with Books To Go Now and Laurus Publishing. Samna is the Co-Founder and an active member of the Mississauga Writers Group, Canada. Samna has a passion for books and reads everything and anything under the sun. She has been writing since she was a young girl and her dream to become a published author finally came true in 2010. Now, Samna wants to write the kind of romance novels she would like to read. Her passion for writing has been inspired by the works of classic authors including Jane Austen, Georgette Heyer and P.G. Wodehouse. Samna firmly believes that she would not be an author today without the inspiration she derived from these three literary icons.
Read more about Samna http://samnaghani.com/ and connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, Amazon, Google Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment