INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Beachwalk Press Series Spectacular








During

the month of November 2014 purchase the ebook versions of these            first books in a romance series for

only 99 cents each!





Kane’s Mate

by Hazel Gower (The Armageddon Mates Series)     


Confessions

of a Sex Demon
by Jaye Shields (The Sex Demon Trilogy)    


Taming the Hunted

by Larisa Anderson (The Hunters Series)        


Forsaken Heart

by Elise Whyles (The Forsaken Series)


Project Terminal:

Legacy
by Olivia Starke (The Project Terminal Series)             


War’s End

by Imogene Nix (The Reunion Trilogy)                         


A Clockwork Butterfly

by Tabitha Rayne (The Clockwork Butterfly Trilogy)      


Super Love

by Stephanie Beck (The Justice Fraternity Chronicles)            


Forgotten Memories

by Theresa Stillwagon (The Winter Creek, Montana Series)             


Fool Me Once

by Lacey Wolfe (The Hot Bods Series)


The Monster of Fame

by Aimée Duffy (The Price of Fame Series)           


A Love Stolen

by Ella Jade (The Steeple Town Series)                    


The First Night

by Sidda Lee Tate (The Night Series)


Business and Pleasure

by Emily Wood (The Rags and Riches Series)


Undone by His Desire

by Dilys J. Carnie (The Lost Sisters Trilogy)                       


The Baby Contract

by Olivia Starke (The Billionaire Bachelor Series)      


Stealing His Heart

by Ella Jade (The Kingston Heat Series)                       







You

can learn more about these spectacular books by visiting the Beachwalk Press

website www.beachwalkpress.com













No comments:

Post a Comment