INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Review of My Pet Werewolf by James Kaine

When a protective young man finds a vicious solution to his troubles, will he save his family or unleash a deadly nightmare? Brady Bennett can’t shake his guilt. Blaming himself for his dad’s fatal hunting accident seven years prior, the eighteen-year-old doesn’t trust his cruel stepdad and worries for his twin sister. But his suffering takes a strange twist after fleeing into the woods from a nasty school bully, only to see his attacker get ripped to pieces by a savage beast. Fearing no one will believe his wild story or that they’ll blame him for the boy’s death, Brady sets out to capture the murderous creature and use it for his own ends. And when the monster transforms back into a man desperate to stop the carnage, the teen promises to free him in exchange for one final gory deed. Will Brady’s plot to take out his enemies spill the blood of innocents? My Pet Werewolf is a disturbing horror novel. If you like resourceful but flawed heroes, dark themes, and good intentions gone bad, then you’ll be gripped by James Kaine’s merciless tale. Buy My Pet Werewolf to deliver bloody vengeance today!

MY REVIEW:

MY PET WEREWOLF IS THE FIRST BOOK I HAVE READ BY AUTHOR, JAMES KAINE AND IT WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE MY LAST ONE. THIS STORY TOOK ME BY COMPLETE SURPRISE. I REALLY ENJOYED THIS BOOK. I WAS DRAWN IN FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE UNTIL THE END. MY PET WEREWOLF IS NOT YOUR NORMAL WEREWOLF STORY. THE STORY IS WELL WRITTEN WITH GOOD CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. LOTS OF UNEXPECTED TWISTS AND TURNS THAT LEAVES YOU GUESSING WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. THE STORY IS FILLED WITH ALOT OF ACTION AND GORE AND EVEN ROMANCE. I REALLY ENJOY THIS AUTHOR'S STYLE OF WRITTING AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING HIS BOOKS ESPECIALLY MY PET WEREWOLF WHICH IS VERY UNIQUE AND ENJOYABLE AND LEAVES YOU WANTING MORE.  I NOW HAVE ANOTHER FAVORITE AUTHOR THAT I WILL BE ADDING TO MY LIST OF BOOKS I MUST READ AND I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE SEQUEL TO THE STORY.  5 STARS
 
James Kaine James Kaine picked up a copy of The Scariest Stories You’ve Ever Heard at a scholastic book fair when he was a kid and hasn’t looked back since. Now an active Member of the Horror Writers Association, James, as he puts it, “lives his dream to give you nightmares.” His work includes novels such as "My Pet Werewolf," "Pursuit" and "The Dead Children’s Playground." Born and raised in Trenton, NJ, James still resides in the Garden State with his wife, two children and a loveable Boston Terrier, named Obi. When he's not writing, James enjoys reading, movies, music, cooking and rooting for the New York Giants. Well, maybe he doesn’t enjoy that last one too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment