INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, January 26, 2024

Accidentally, Scandalously Yours by Nina Levin Now Available on Audio

 Accidentally, Scandalously Yours by Nina Levine is now available in audio 🎧


Book One in the Only Yours Series.



Accidentally, Scandalously Yours is also available as a paperback & ebook from Amazon & in Kindle Unlimited.

He's destined for the White House and engaged to be married next month.
Except, he just married me instead.
While drunk in Vegas.

Bradford Black.
He's powerful.
Rich as sin.
And, he's now my husband.
His fiancée hates me.
His political advisors want me gone.
The world can't get enough of me and the scandal we've caused.
I want to run.
I want to hide.
I want to pretend none of this is happening.
But, oh God.
My husband doesn't care about the scandal because all he cares about is me.
He's possessive, grumpy, and determined for us to stay married.
I'm everything he's ever wanted.
And he's not letting me go.

What happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas.

Find all of Nina's books here: https://ninalevineromance.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment