INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Now Live Kindle Unlimited Mated to Curves by D.V. Fischer

 



Happy Release Day @dvfischerauthor!

 

The curvy girl dark paranormal romance, Mated to Curves Book Four, is now Live!

Head there now ---> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CQZLZ8XW

 

Blurb:

Eva is a journalist for Spokane’s newspaper and she was relieved when Spelling was suspended. She’s a shifter and hiding her shifter identity to someone on a witch hunt for their existence was dangerous. However, now he’s the least of her problems because shifter women are coming up murdered everywhere.

Cruz hadn’t expected to find his mate when he went to the paper to find out more about Spelling. But there she was, frightened of him, curvy, and gorgeous as ever. However, it doesn’t take much to convince her to enter his world in the fight club, nor does it take much to convince her on a second date.

But when the second date lands them being questioned by cops, the trouble begins.

 

Head to her website for triggers. Www.dvfischer.com

 

#curvygirlromance #curvygirlparanormalromance #curvygirlbooks #curvygirlauthor #authorofcurvywomen #darkparanormalromance #darkromance #darkwolfshifteromance #kindleunlimited #99cbooks #kindleunlimitedromancebooks #darkromancebooks ##paranormalromancebooklover #paranormalromancebooklover #paranormalromancebooklovers #paranormalromancebookloversofinstagram #newparanormalromancebooks #dvfischer


No comments:

Post a Comment