INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Review of Fatal Infatuation by Melanie Nowak

 

Shy Felicity never expected to attract the attention of a handsome young man... or a vampire, but if she can keep them both from killing each other she’ll need all the help she can get to navigate discoveries of desire; perils of zombies and vampires; and struggles with friendship, morality and...college. Cain is an elder vampire who displays quiet confidence even as he struggles to overcome sins of his past. Surprisingly, he found that in losing his life he gained his faith and a purpose. His mission: find the hostile vampires that inhabit this small college town, and educate them to live in peace with humans. Their leader, Sindy, is a wicked temptress who has set her sights on Felicity's new friend Ben. She will be difficult to control, but after meeting Felicity, Cain's most difficult task lies in controlling himself. “You will get addicted to this series; it will keep you captivated and wanting more.” - Amy's Bookshelf Reviews “An emotional rollercoaster that should be read slowly and savored.” - Night Owl Reviews “The storyline captures your attention and keeps it. Melanie Nowak has a vision all her own, that is fun and enjoyable.” - ParanormalRomance.org “The characters keep developing before your eyes, and keep you guessing as to what is going to happen next.” - 2ReadOrNot2Read.com “I am officially making ALMOST HUMAN my must-read vampire series of the year! The story is excellent, and I am seriously impressed that the level has remained so consistently outstanding with each book. If you aren’t reading this series, you should be!” - NerdGirlOfficial.com *Please note - while there is no graphic sex in the first book, there is mature subject matter, and there are some graphic (but tasteful) sex scenes in subsequent books of the series.

MY REVIEW:

I AM A BIG FAN OF VAMPIRES AND I REALLY ENJOYED FATAL INFATUATION. IT IS NOT YOUR NORMAL VAMPIRE TALE AND THE STORYLINE CAPTURES YOUR ATTENTION FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE. IT IS AN EXCELLENT START TO A NEW SERIES.  I LOVE THE CHARACTERS ESPECIALLY CAIN. I LOVE THE CONNECTION BETWEEN CAIN AND FELICITY AND LOVED WATCHING IT DEVELOP SLOWLY IN THE STORY. FATAL INFATUATION LEFT ME WANTING MORE AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPEN WITH CAIN AND FELICITY. ALTHOUGH THERE WAS SOME ACTION, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE FIGHTING SCENES WITH THE VAMPIRES. I REALLY ENJOY THE AUTHOR MELANIE NOWAK'S WRITING AND CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES.  4 STARS
 
Melanie Nowak Melanie Nowak is author of the venomous vampire series ALMOST HUMAN, a happily married mom of 2 boys, and holds a Master's Degree in Library and Information Science. Originally from Long Island, she now lives with her family on a peaceful mountaintop in the forest of upstate New York. She has always had a vivid imagination and a fascination for the paranormal. Acting and singing are loves of hers as well. However, upon conceiving the idea for her ALMOST HUMAN series in 2003, she discovered a previously unknown passion for writing! Now she puts her over-active imagination to good use, creating characters she loves, and she gets to play all of the parts! Visit the author's website at: http://www.MelanieNowak.com Care to buy the author a coffee to help fuel the writing? Visit her Ko-Fi page! http://ko-fi.com/A787EXW

No comments:

Post a Comment