INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, August 22, 2019

The Magicssmith A Drop of Magic Book Tour and Giveaway


A
Drop of Magic
The
Magicsmith Book 1
by
L.R. Braden


Genre:
Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance 

The
war isn’t over . . .
With
the world clinging to a fragile peace forced on the Fae by humanity
after the Faerie Wars, metalsmith Alex Blackwood is plunged into the
world of the half-fae who traffick in illegal magical artifacts. Her
best friend’s murder and his cryptic last message place her in the
crosshairs of a scheme to reignite the decade-old war between humans
and fae.
Worse,
violent attacks against her and the arrival of a fae knight on a
mission force Alex to face a devastating revelation of who
and what she is. To catch a killer, retrieve a
dangerous artifact, and stop a war, Alex will have to accept that
she’s an unregistered fae “halfer” with a unique magical
talent—a talent that would change everything she believes about her
past, her art, and her future.
Her
world is crumbling around her, and Alex will have to decide who to
trust if she and the world are going to survive.
A
Drop of Magic
 is
a damned fun and original read, with sass, action, hot men, and a
whole lot of magic.” —Diana
Pharaoh Francis
,
author of the Diamond
City Magic, Magicfall
,
and Horngate
Witches
 series














Born and raised in
Colorado, L. R. BRADEN makes her home in the foothills of the Rocky
Mountains with her wonderful husband, precocious daughter, and
psychotic cat. With degrees in both English literature and
metalsmithing, she splits her time between writing and art. A
Drop of Magic is her first novel.









Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment