INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Behind the Mask Book Tour and Giveaway


Behind
the Mask
by
Marianne Petit
Genre:
Historical Romance 

Author
Marianne Petit mixes true life experiences with fiction to create a
suspenseful tale of intrigue and romance set in the early days of
war-torn France. 





In
1940's Paris, both rich and poor are thrust together, a mixed society
struggling to survive. American born Yvette Matikunas, one of the
privileged few, goes underground with a deathbed promise to her
grandfather that has her roaming the streets of France with a
dangerous message. She quickly learns that no one is who they seem to
be and trust is a thing of the past.

Injured
in battle while trying to save the life of one of his men, Colonial
André Rinaldo is disillusioned by a shell-shocked country and a weak
government. Persuaded to go underground and unite his fellow
compatriots by forming resistance groups, he meets a beautiful
blonde, whose determination to free France from foreign dictatorship
is as strong as his.

In
the middle of espionage and clandestine rendezvous, they form a
partnership that deepens under the ever-present threat of arrest. But
with America’s interest in the war building in the background all
Americans are ordered to leave.

Will
Yvette return to the States, or will André persuade her to stay and
fight for love?






Marianne
Petit is a past President of the Long Island Chapter of the Romance
Writers Of America. Her love of writing stems back to high school.
She spent hours reading Nancy Drew, Alfred Hitchcock and poetry. At
the age of fifteen she wrote a short story for children, as well as
numerous works of poetry. Her love of history stems from her father,
Roger, a Frenchman, whose love of American history greatly influenced
her writing interests .





She
is a past President of the Melville Lions club, a service
organization that raises money for the less fortunate - especially
the sight and hearing impaired. 

Newsday
and several local newspapers have written articles on Ms. Petit and
she was recently interviewed on TV for her time travel.

Marianne
loves to ski, white water raft, horseback ride, and enjoys the
theater. She lives on Long Island is happily married for over 30
years.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment