INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Love Springs Eternal Book Tour and Giveaway


Love
Springs Eternal
The
Witches of Loving Book 1
by
Timber Philips
Genre:
Paranormal Romance

A
light magic in the darkness of the world...

In
the little town of Loving, everyone can find their prince or princess
once a year. At least, for a little while. Miriam Eilish is the
proprietress of the Eilish House bed and breakfast just inside the
town’s limits. She’s had it with love, locking herself away for
this year’s magic matchmaking festival with no interest in
participating in it ever again.

Enter
Kavion Martin at the last possible minute. He’s in town on his own
mission that has nothing to do with the festival and everything to do
with finding his missing brother.

The
match has been made, the magic set, plunging Miri and Kavion head
over heels in love with each other and into dangers untold and
hardships unnumbered.

Now
Available!!
 




Timber
Philips hails from a land filled with beauty and steeped in magic;
the Pacific Northwest. She swears you can see fairies and goblins,
magic and promise around every tree and in every drop of water and
she shares that magic whenever she can. She loves welcoming everyone
to her worlds of romance rooted in fable and fantasy.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!






No comments:

Post a Comment