INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, August 19, 2019

Catalina Queen of the Nightlings Book Tour and Giveaway


Cleopatra's
Pearls
Catalina,
Queen of the Nightlings Volume 1
by
J. Lee Roberts


Genre:
Paranormal Romance

I’m
not your average monster. In the past, I have toppled, liberated, and
even ruled kingdoms. Believe me, I’m over that lifestyle. My motto
is, ‘Learn from the past; love in the present’.


By
day, I’m Catalina Purdy, proprietor of Purdy Antiques. By night,
under cover of darkness, I expose my true nature.

I
enjoy; long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, easy men, and
feasting off the chemicals they produce when sexually aroused.

I
also love my job. I am eternally thirsty for the chance to hunt down
rare, exotic pieces. However, I’m not hard to please, I’ll take
any piece I can get, and I always get what I want.”

Reader
Advisory: Be forewarned, the story within, contains X-rated tales of
a Nightlings naughty escapades.











The
Aztec Goddess
Catalina,
Queen of the Nightlings Volume 2

Adventures
of a sexy seductress


Witches,
shifters, and shamans. Oh my… Catalina is at it again, and as
always, no one is off limits. Strong, smart, and sexy, the Queen of
the Nightlings is all but invincible. All except for one little
weakness—twins.

Deep
in the heart of the jungle an ancient power calls. As Catalina
searches for its source, she discovers a lost Viking warrior washed
ashore after a sudden squall. Although she is forced to abandon her
prey, Catalina knows she will never get over the mysterious stud
without at least one little taste. Trouble is—while the Cat was out
to play, tall, blond and handsome has gotten away.

The
journey is only beginning when she finds her prize has been captured
by a crafty coven. Catalina may be a monster, but what the witches
have in store for the warrior is downright evil.

Join
Catalina, if you dare. Read along, as the sexy succubus seduces her
way out of yet another steamy adventure.










The
Last Seeing Stone
Catalina,
Queen of the Nightlings Volume 3

Aboard
a mythological vessel that can morph its size to accommodate as many
warriors and weapons as its burly, blond Captain requires, hordes of
delectable elves desperately yearn for the one thing that will bring
them salvation. Their only hope lies with a sexy succubus who is more
interested in having a good time than saving the day. As the
enchanted ship sails off into the sunset, a scandalous seductress
finds herself caught up in the middle of an epic quest.


Surrounded
by the stuff of legends, Catalina reveals how fine of line reality
and mythology really walk. Although she is torn between the man that
loves her, the man that wants her, and an unquenchable appetite she
cannot appease, Catalina must set her personal life aside, and use
her seductive powers of persuasion to save the world.

A
magical voyage awaits those with the courage to join the Queen of the
Nightlings on one of her many escapades. Each complete tale is
steamier than the last leaving the reader burning for more.








The
Nativity
Catalina,
Queen of Nightlings Volume 4

Adventures
of a Sexy Seductress


On
a dark and stormy autumn night back in 1969, thieves broke into a
Sicilian oratory and stole Caravaggio’s masterpiece, the Nativity.
To this day, authorities are still on the hunt. With a
20-million-dollar reward for its retrieval, claims to its location
have flooded the FBI database. Some say the theft was commissioned by
the Mafia, others report that greedy amateurs seeing a television
program about the Italian treasure decided to act. Where the police
have failed, one woman will succeed.

Once
again Catalina is on the prowl. And neither mobsters nor monsters can
stop her from seducing her way to the truth.

Join
the Queen of the Nightlings on yet another steamy adventure and see
whether or not you can decipher fact from fantasy.











Gold
Rush
Catalina,
Queen of the Nightlings Volume 5

Adventures
of a Sexy Seductress


Torn
between a simple life in San Francisco and her calling as a Queen,
Catalina must choose her fate. There’s just one thing standing in
her way — Werewolves. Will her lust for love and treasure, derail
her future or will she fulfil her every desire?

Join
Catalina, on another erotic adventure, if you dare.

Reader
Advisory: Be forewarned, the story within contains X-rated tales of a
Nightling’s naughty escapades.













J.
Lee Roberts was born in Washington and raised in Idaho. A true gypsy
at heart she has been moving around ever since. The development of
her seductive character Catalina Purdy, has led to five books in the
Catalina, Queen of the Nightlings series; Cleopatra's Pearls, The
Aztec Goddess, The last Seeing Stone, The Nativity, and Gold Rush.
She currently resides in Hawaii on her farm with her dog and
supportive husband.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!
















No comments:

Post a Comment