INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Review of the Perfect Lady by Deborah Wilson




She is willing to give up her love for his honor ...
He is willing to give up his honor for her love ...
.
Lady Beatrix Gillingham ran from her duty years ago...
Giving up her family's status and childhood dreams.

No one would suspect the barmaid is an earl's daughter.
She's learned to work hard and make her heart even harder.

But ... in one night, everything changes.
.
She saves a life.
Who knew that life would be the son of one of the oldest titles and most honorable homes in England?

The Curbains
.
And to a man who's just as valiant as his name suggests.
.
General Hero Curbain has fought England's greatest enemies.
As the son of a duke, he's faced his own challenges but never had he expected the challenge of Lady Beatrix.

In thanks for her kindness, he offers her the chance of a lifetime:
1- One Season.
2- One opportunity to restore her name.
3- One chance to find love.
.
However ...
As secrets spill and the truth of Beatrix's past is revealed, she'll have to decide the best course of action.
Fight for the man she loves or run away from her dreams once again?
.
What happens when Hero discovers Beatrix is not the perfect lady he envisioned?
Can love live in a society founded on duty?
.
For fans of regency romance, THE PERFECT LADY is an absorbing and gripping story that will tug at your heartstrings.

MY REVIEW:

I REALLY ENJOYED THE PERFECT LADY.  THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I HAVE READ BY DEBORAH WILSON AND IT DEFINITELY WON'T BE THE LAST ONE.  I LOVE BEATRIX AND HERO'S STORY.  I LOVED THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THEM.  THERE WAS INSTANT CHEMISTRY AND ATTRACTION BETWEEN BOTH CHARACTERS.  I LOVED HOW BEATRIX AND HERO MEET AND HOW SHE HELPS HIM.  BEATRIX IS HIDING ALOT OF SECRETS INCLUDING BEING AN EARL'S DAUGHTER.  SHE HAS BEEN WORKING VERY HARD TO SURVIVE SINCE SHE LEFT HER HOME.  ONCE HERO KNOWS WHO SHE TRULY IS, HE WILL DO ANYTHING TO HELP HER FIND HAPPINESS AND A HUSBAND.  WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HERO FINDS HIMSELF FALLING IN LOVE WITH BEATRIX?  WILL HERO BE ABLE TO CONVINCE BEATRIX TO MARRY HIM?

THE PERFECT LADY IS A SWEET REGENCY ROMANCE FILLED WITH SOME AMAZING CHARACTERS THAT INTERACT REALLY WELL.  THE AUTHOR DID A WONDERFUL JOB WITH THE STORY LINE AND CHARACTERS.  THE STORY FELT SO REAL AND BELIEVABLE.  I REALLY ENJOYED THE DYNAMICS OF HERO'S FAMILY, THE CURBAINS.  A FAMILY FILLED WITH HONOR AND LOYALTY WHO LOOK AFTER EACH OTHER.  I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE ABOUT THE CURBAINS.  THE FAMILY IS REALLY FASCINATING AND INTERESTING.  DEBORAH WILSON HAS BECOME ANOTHER FAVORITE AUTHOR OF MINE AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF HER BOOKS.  4 STARS  

Biography
As a young girl, Deborah has been an avid fan of Regency authors such as Jane Austen. Deborah has always been in love with the Regency era. Despite the fact that this era is filled with great social, political, and economic upheavals and happenings, yet there is still plenty of room for episodes of romance happenings.

In this era, love was pure. In this era, one can still find men and women who would have the courage to express their love while living amongst strict social customs for courtships. In such times, romantic gestures could be small yet they have a beautiful, meaningful impact.
It is Deborah’s desire that through her writings, one will find the courage to love, to profess love and to pursue love. And the reason is simple. Everyone deserves to love and be loved. Pure and simple.

Deborah is the author of ❦ VALIANT LOVE ❦ series.

While the wealthy and titled men and women of the early nineteenth century were known for their extravagance in dress and decor and the rules that governed ‘polite society’, she wanted this series to focus on something different.

Honor.

What makes a man or woman honorable and where does love fit into all of this?
“Let good be thy fortune and honor thy wealth.”

Read and find out now for yourself


Sign up now to Deborah’s VIP email list.
Why?
You will never miss a new release.
You will be notified by Deborah personally as soon as her next book is out.
→⟫⟫ http://eepurl.com/dHxqRD

And please don’t forget to connect with Deborah on facebook. She loves hearing from her readers and sharing her thoughts and writing progress.
→⟫⟫ https://www.facebook.com/deborahwilsonbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment