INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Daredevils Mistress Book Tour and Giveaway


Daredevil's
Mistress
Fire
& Ice Book 1
by
Charlene Namdhari


Genre:
Contemporary Romance

Twenty-four-year-old
virgin Samantha Harman longs to escape her boring life and
overbearing father in South Africa. She gains temporary freedom when
she visits a friend’s ranch in Arizona. Her father's price for
letting her go? Return to an arranged marriage. But an unexpected
attraction to a sexy cowboy is hard to fight and soon she's in bed
with the devil.


Cody
Bentley, a hardworking no-nonsense rancher, has been hurt before. To
him, women are wanton troublemakers out for gold. Then his sister’s
feisty friend comes for a visit and ensnares him in a white-hot
passion that threatens to melt the icy wall around his heart. 

Will
Samantha dare to defy her father’s demands and convince Cody to
take a chance on love?








Born
and raised in the coastal city of Durban, South Africa and now living
in the City of Gold, Johannesburg, Charlene's days are an energetic
mixture of a full time job, a wife and Mom to two beautiful
teenagers. She holds a Law Degree and is an avid events
manager.

Believing
writing is the wings to holistic escapism, she makes the time in her
busy schedule giving life to her dreams of bringing together passion
filled heroes and heroines in a happily ever after.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!






1 comment: