INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Dark Karma Book Tour and Giveaway


Dark
Karma
by
Laura Simmons
Genre:
Fantasy, Paranormal Romance

A
remarkable tale of vengeance, time travel, and dark magic . . .

What
would you do if you woke up one morning and your life was
inexplicably changed in the worst way imaginable?

Banished
by his enemy into a hellish alternate dimension, Luke Decker fights
to understand why his world has suddenly changed, and why is he on
trial for the murder of his beloved Nina?  What he doesn’t
know is she’s not dead.  Nina watches him vanish into thin air
and is completely bereft, struggling to find out how and why he
disappeared.  Using all of her psychic talents and traversing
the astral realm, she frantically searches for him to no avail.
She owns a secret item which holds the key to his salvation, but will
she figure it out before he’s condemned to live the rest of his
life in a realm of darkness?

**Can
easily be read as a standalone!
**

**On
sale for .99 cents!!**

**Get
the other standalone books for only .99 cents each!!**

                        Tough
Karma: A Race Against Time                  Little Bits of Karma
                                 **On
sale for .99 cents!!**                 
**On sale for .99 cents!!**
                                       Add
to Goodreads
                                 
Add
to Goodreads
                                         Amazon
* B&N                                       
Amazon
* B&N



I
enjoy reading books on psychic phenomena and all things metaphysical.
Most of my life I've been fascinated with astral travel, dreams, the
ability to see the future, and reincarnation. 


I've
wanted to write a book since I was a child, it was the first thing I
can ever remember saying I wanted to do when I grow up. I love
creating worlds in my mind and writing about them. My best days are
when my characters decide to have lively conversations. They have
developed a habit of giving me their best ideas and plot twists while
I'm driving and can't write them down! All of my books can be read as
stand alone stories. The characters carry over into the following
stories with the major ones becoming a supporting cast and the
previous supporting cast taking front and center to tell their
particular story. Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to
look at my books.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!








No comments:

Post a Comment