INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Jaguar Book Tour and Giveaway


Jaguar
by
Kayden McLeod
Genre:
Paranormal Romance

Life
seemed so normal before I met the perfect guy. Then everything
changed. 





Sun,
swimming and camping is the picture perfect vacation for Katrina. She
needs a break from what has become her everyday life. She meets
Kalvyn, tall, dark, with captivating green eyes. The attraction is
instant, highly sexual, skittering on the edge of dangerous. In her
heart, she knows there is something about Kalvyn he isn’t saying.
When strange sighting of wild cats in the campgrounds, her life falls
to shambles, and she has nowhere to turn. Kalvyn tries to protect
her, but what man can protect the woman he loves, from himself?





Kayden
McLeod is a paranormal and fantasy author, who dreams big, and writes
bigger. She gets her inspirations from all manners of life and events
that surround her. She is best known for her paranormal books, the
Coven Series. Now, she embarks on new adventures in the dark world of
Shadowdyn, found in the pages of the Demon Queen Series. As well, she
has started to write her first YA fantasy books under the name Kinsey
Knight.

She
is an award winning Cover and Graphic Artist, and the co-owner of
Otherworlds Publicity. In the past, she's completed cover
art for a variety of publishers, although her freelance makes up
most of her portfolio.



Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!







No comments:

Post a Comment