INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Children of Clay by Ono Ekeh Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Clay Queen
The
Children of Clay Book 1
by
Ono Ekeh
Genre:
Urban Fantasy, SciFi

With
her armies defeated, Queen Nouei’s enemies march north to capture
her. The earth god’s only hope is to alter history before they
arrive. To become stronger she must restart her divine journey by
reincarnating as Bridget Blade. But what if Bridget doesn’t want to
be a god? 





All
Bridget wants is a simple life with love and family. But she is
confronted by a destiny she doesn’t even understand and burdened by
powers and impulses she struggles to control. Bridget must choose a
path that leads her to Nouei or, must force the Queen to settle for
Bridget’s modest ambitions. 

Two
women, two destinies, one life. Who will prevail?





Clay to Ashes
The Children of Clay
Book 2

Bridget
Blade is both a god with an insatiable desire for love and adoration
and a human plagued by insecurities, fears, and anxieties. Unaware of
her true divinity she longs for the kind of love and a happy family
she's never had. Her husband, Jeremy, though, seems more interested
in turning her into a research project that he can
commercialize.





When Bridget
discovers her new abilities she revels in the discovery that she is a
god. But her new powers attract unwanted attention and Bridget must
fight for her independence and survival.

But
when survival means giving up the adoration she craves Bridgett must
confront the desires that drive her. Does she want freedom or does
she want adoration? She can have one or the other, but not both.





Ono
Ekeh is a fifth generation android whose initial programming has
exceeded its original boundaries resulting in a self-conscious, fully
functional, quasi-human life form. He is married to a wonderful human
woman and has four amazing kids. He is interested in religion,
politics, science fiction, writing, food, mathematics, and other
things.



Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment