INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Review of Escape from Behruz by Judy Meadows




Rashid will help Olivia and the baby she’s been caring for escape the violence in Behruz, but he must guard his heart. He can’t risk being hurt by her again.

Olivia has her own reasons for keeping her distance from Rashid. If Rashid learns that the baby is actually hers—and his—the sultan of Behruz will make sure she loses everything that matters to her.

Their escape involves traveling with a group of nomads across the mountains into Iran. As they trek together by day and sleep beside each other in a nomad tent at night, the attraction that has always drawn them to each other grows ever stronger, Can Olivia survive the trip without revealing her secrets and without losing her heart to Rashid once again?

MY REVIEW:

ESCAPE FROM BEHRUZ IS A WELL WRITTEN ROMANCE THAT TAKES PLACE IN BEHRUZ.   THE AUTHOR DOES A REALLY GOOD JOB SHOWING THE CULTURAL DIFFERENCES BETWEEN BEHRUZ AND THE UNITED STATES.  

WE MEET OLIVIA WHOSE SISTER IS MARRIED TO THE SULTAN.  WHY VISITING, OLIVIA MEETS AND LOSES HER HEART TO RASHID.  OLIVIA AND RASHID ARE KEPT FROM EACH OTHER BY THE SULTAN AND HER SISTER.  WHEN RASHID RETURNS, WILL HE RECONNECT WITH OLIVIA OR WILL ALL THE LIES KEEP THEM APART?

I REALLY ENJOYED ESCAPE FROM BEHRUZ.   I THOUGHT THE STORY WAS WELL WRITTEN. I ENJOYED THE CONNECTION BETWEEN OLIVIA AND RASHID.  THEY WERE MEANT TO BE.   I WOULD HAVE LIKE TO SEE MORE ACTION AND ROMANTIC SCENES BETWEEN OLIVIA AND RASHID THROUGH THE STORY.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE BOOKS BY THIS AUTHOR. I ENJOY HER WRITING. 4 STARS



No comments:

Post a Comment