INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, October 23, 2017

Bear's Shadow by Desiree L. Scott Book Tour and Giveaway


Bear's
Shadow
Vendetta
Series Book 2
by
Desiree L. Scott
Genre:
Paranormal Romance

Nikki
Calhoun is on the run, fueled by terror of the shadowy world she had
married into. Desperate to survive and nowhere to hide, Nikki turns
to the wolf shifter pack of her childhood but it’s hard for her to
trust anyone, even the people closest to her.





Enforcer
and bear-shifter Bret Axel receives a call from his cousin who
manages his Portland nightclub about suspicious activity. After
obtaining the approval of his Alpha, he travels to Portland. Two
nights later, screams of a woman shatter the silence of the dock and
with the help of his cousin, they save her from being killed.



A
twisted tale of hunter and prey, two worlds collide as Bret falls for
the human and then struggles to convince her that they are meant to
be together. It’s up to him and the Crescent Ice Pack to get to the
bottom of the brutal acts of one man. Will Nikki survive the wrath of
her estranged husband or will the murky world of Edward Calhoun
destroy her and any who try to help?





I
have been writing since I was sixteen years old and love to write
both horror and romantic suspense. I think there have been many
influences within my life that has set me on the path that I can not
help but walk. A few of those names consist of Karen Rose, Lisa
Gardener, Nora Roberts, Cynthia Eden, Catherine Anderson, Laura
Griffin, Andrea Kane, and Lisa Jackson, just to name a few. This list
by no means defines by own writing but they have indeed influenced my
desire to live outside of my own world and to create the thrill of my
dreams. I live on 40 + acres in the SHOW ME state with my six year
old daughter, with the wonderful addition of four dogs and a handful
of chickens. The weather is unpredictable, but the surrounding beauty
of the country helps my creativity as I sit on my top deck with my
laptop and coffee close by.



Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!










No comments:

Post a Comment