INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, September 18, 2017

Promo Tour Rebel Song Rebel Series #1 by J.C. Hannigan

Title: Rebel Song
Series: Rebel Series #1
Author: J.C. Hannigan
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Release Date: September 18, 2017 



Becky Miller has been damaged by love before—many times.

After narrowly escaping the abuse of her lover, her son Aiden’s birth healed her broken family in ways Becky could have never imagined. She swore she would never trust herself, or her child, to another man again.

Just when things started looking up, the Miller family tragically loses their mother. Each of the Miller siblings mourn in their own way. Brock takes charge of arrangements, Braden loses himself to the bottle, and Becky grieves by propositioning her brother’s best friend for an intended one-night stand.

Travis Channing isn’t just her brother’s best friend; he’s a known womanizer—not to mention a chart-topping country singer. But Becky hopes one pleasure-filled night with Travis might temporarily numb the pain she’s experiencing.

As one night turns into more, Becky struggles to remain in control of her developing feelings, but Travis isn't content to keep things casual any longer.

Can Becky find a way to let go of the guilt of the past and look forward to a future with Travis? Will Travis be able to break through her barrier and show her the love she so desperately deserves?





"Beautiful and poetic, JC Hannigan paints a stunning picture of love and healing after unfathomable pain. This book will give you all the feels!" ~ Author BL Berry
"Hooked from page 1, loving the development of their entire relationship!! Super steamy and full of "feels"." ~ Erika (Book Haven Book Blog)


 







J.C. Hannigan lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband, their two sons, and their dog. She writes contemporary new adult romance and suspense. Her novels focus on relationships, mental health, social issues, and other life challenges. 










HOSTED BY:


No comments:

Post a Comment